'Fit as a butcher's dog', UK PM does press ups to show coronavirus recovery

webfact

2 hours ago, samran said:

He’s clearly using some excellent shampoo and conditioner. So light and fluffy, just like his policies. 

I do wonder why folk take the p_ss out of a blokes appearance, why is that, I mean, what has it got to do with him being a PM...?  ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, transam said:

I do wonder why folk take the p_ss out of a blokes appearance, why is that, I mean, what has it got to do with him being a PM...?  ????

One might say the same about him showing off his ability to do push ups, pretty juvenile behaviour, it's the sort of stuff I was doing in my teens. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nausea said:

One might say the same about him showing off his ability to do push ups, pretty juvenile behaviour, it's the sort of stuff I was doing in my teens. 

Yeh but, you're a grumpy ol' bloke......????

1 hour ago, transam said:

What are you talking about? I’m complementing his hair and choice of hair care products. 

The dig was at his policies...

8 hours ago, nausea said:

And unable since. Boris followed up:

“I have taken a very libertarian stance on obesity,” Johnson said, according to Bloomberg. “But actually when you look at the numbers [and] when you look at the pressure on the NHS, compare, I’m afraid, this wonderful country of ours to other European countries, we are significantly fatter than most.” . . . “We will be happier and fitter and more resistant to diseases like COVID if we can tackle obesity,” Johnson said, noting that he is reviewing the arguments for and against the government taking a more intrusive approach to public health. “We certainly must have a care for the health of our population.”

Boris Johnson Rethinking ‘Libertarian’ Stance On Public Health: British ‘Are Significantly Fatter Than Most’

So looks like it's gon' be belt-tightening time. Forget all that fish 'n' chips, Yorkshire pudding, proper pork scratchings and other cr.a.p Brits eat. Maybe more will migrate to Pattaya.

1 hour ago, BigStar said:

And unable since. Boris followed up:

Boris Johnson Rethinking ‘Libertarian’ Stance On Public Health: British ‘Are Significantly Fatter Than Most’

So looks like it's gon' be belt-tightening time. Forget all that fish 'n' chips, Yorkshire pudding, proper pork scratchings and other cr.a.p Brits eat. Maybe more will migrate to Pattaya.

And what is the <deleted> you eat? And no I am not British.