Trump's clemency for Roger Stone wipes away fine and supervised release

webfact

Just now, Sujo said:

What are you on about. Its not an issue that he gives pardons.

the issue is that he has freed a man that lied to protect him.

O.K. …. but check a moment the Obama list AND the crimes they did also ….

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

I've often pondered this myself.  But you have to remember, most of the country didn't really know Trump back in 2016.  He was just a boastful self-promoter who had some success on the show The Apprentice.  Most Americans didn't even know about his business failures or corrupt dealings.  The stars were aligned back then, with loyal Republicans, moderates/independents who wanted "something new," and of course, help from the Russians.  Add to that a lethargic democratic electorate and Trump managed to squeak by...although he lost the popular vote significantly.

In 2020, we all know Trump to be the most dishonest, incompetent, and corrupt President ever.  There are no more excuses for those who still support Trump.  This is where I truly don't understand the minds of Trump supporters. 

Not that I understand them but the best explanation which I found until now is that the Trump voters are mostly against those liberals. And his voters seem to love anything that upsets the liberals. Yes, that is something Trump is good at...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1