What’s with these ex-pats..

1 minute ago, robblok said:

Not sure who would even want this. Maybe some people who don't like the competition.

Oh I’ve heard it, usual types, sat at the bar

”you had 4 months, you should have gone by now”

”I’ve got a proper visa, I don’t see why you should be allowed to stay here for free”

Etc 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Just now, Jajazazajaja said:

”I’ve got a proper visa, I don’t see why you should be allowed to stay here for free”

Etc 

What kind of people.. pensioners.. married guys.. people with work permits what kind of types are you talking about. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jajazazajaja said:

Etc 

I suspect that you're exaggerating the number of people that you've heard saying that.  Who would say that to, either, a friend (not very likely) or a stranger (even more unlikely)?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jajazazajaja said:
13 minutes ago, robblok said:

What kind of people.. pensioners.. married guys.. people with work permits what kind of types are you talking about. 

Usually about 68 years old and married to an Issan ex BG.

Retired, but not happily 

What has her, allegedly, being an ex-BG got to do with it?  Why suggest that?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jajazazajaja said:

Usually about 68 years old and married to an Issan ex BG.

Retired, but not happily 

Hahah. the core demographic of TV, continously blaming their problems and saddness on anyone who they believe 'makes it more difficult for the rest of us'..  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, andux said:

There's no such thing as "ex" BG, maybe in the minds of some naive men.

When you go to a bar, you can see plenty of these "Ex BG" on the phone with their boyfriends in Australia, some of these girls even pretending to be mad at small things. It's hilarious.

Did you tell your bird to stop doing it....?  ????

• Haha 1

I have seen some of the dirty backpackers looking a lot dirtier than usual, as if the lockdowns were an excuse to not shave.  Glad it is them on the radar of the authorities and not me.  Weren't those given amnesty advised to get in touch with their embassies regarding repatriation flights?  And let's not forget the sizeable chunk of those on amnesty, who are serial visa runners....and yes, they do make it tougher on everyone, just like the non visa runners that wind up in government hospitals with no means to pay.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

What you dont think about is people who are really stuck. Please tell me how I can get to South Africa? I would be glad to leave.

However if I left Thailand I would only be stranded in another country.