Wife always getting angry and short tempered..

3 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

If he used his brain this would be the last place to come for relationship advice. 

I've always found the relationship advice on this forum really helpful.

But it does help if you first acknowledge your woman is only with you for your money.

It's very hard to help the delusional.

Pretending your hired help loves you, is never going to end well for you.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Holding yours? What are you even talking about. This is why guys only conversations exist, you can't think rational clearly.

Leash. Not my "thinking', but your comprehension ability.

Please do try to keep up.

Edited by KarenBravo

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

I've always found the relationship advice on this forum really helpful.

But it does help if you first acknowledge your woman is only with you for your money.

It's very hard to help the delusional.

What advice does anyone need?

Its not rational or normal behavior for a woman of any age to behave like this and no one should have to put up with it. You do t need anyone to tell you that.

If they won’t talk, want to change, seek help or become aggressive you dont need anyone to tell you it’s time to get on your bike. If you do then that’s probably why you are in the mess in the first place, because you’re too weak to deal with it yourself and the reason why she’s walking all over you thinking she’s the boss. 

Just now, Kadilo said:

If he used his brain this would be the last place to come for relationship advice. 

Not really. I think my advice is good. Some other advice here too.

Perhaps some of those who posted immaturely initially, will take some of it on-board and give romance a try before giving up on their partners.

Silly story. I've adopted a family of dogs. Papa, grumpy and cautious, Mama, demonstrative and vocal and Puppy, very loving. Papa growling and grumpy initially towards family. Probably hangry and stressed. But Mama has a way of disarming him. She does this little dance, so cool to watch and a minute later the whole family was rolling around on the ground laughing and happy.

Now with my support, they are a super happy and protective family. 

The OP has to forget about who is right or wrong or bad/good and simply disarm his partner. 

She isn't going to get less angry if he leaves her, ignores her or beats her.

Just win her over.

• Haha 1

Just now, Kadilo said:

What advice does anyone need?

Its not rational or normal behavior for a woman of any age to behave like this and no one should have to put up with it. You do t need anyone to tell you that.

If they won’t talk, want to change, seek help or become aggressive you dont need anyone to tell you it’s time to get on your bike. If you do then that’s probably why you are in the mess in the first place, because you’re too weak to deal with it yourself and the reason why she’s walking all over you thinking she’s the boss. 

No need to talk to her. It won't change anything. Just make her feel better about herself.

2 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Its not rational or normal behavior for a woman of any age to behave like this and no one should have to put up with it.

It's normal behaviour for almost every woman in the world over 40 years old (who's been living with the same guy for 2-5 years) IMHO. But nobody forces us to endure it.

I always ask guys .........

When did your woman last press herself against you without asking for money?

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

My GF, close to 40 is having the same issues.

Constantly talking about her friends have farang who give a lot of money.

They live all abroad and have a brilliant life.

I told her, come on, give them a call NOW. A video call and not this <deleted>, showing off on messenger and line.

Make a video call. I want to see this villa with pool, ask the to show their bank book.

EVIDENCE and not just stupid talking.

Guess what. There is never a video call. The girls are just busy or internet problems. There is no villa. They probably live in a 40m2 apartment with an old VW Golf from 2001 in front of the door.

I told her: your friends all went with old men. They moved abroad. Now, most of them live in a small apartment and the very good farang doesn't give anymore any money. 

Would your friends talk about this? NOOOO

That's about losing face. All their friends and family would have a lough. The ladies went to richmen farang land to live the life of a princess and sent millions to the 'entitled' family.

Reality is different. They live a very modest life and very often are very unhappy but won't talk about. If talking about, they would loose face as it was them who went abroad.

I told my GF. You know what? Do not waste anymore time. Go out and find this sponsor who gives you a minimum of 50k Baht a month in pocket money. Go, go now. They are queuing in front of our condo to take over.

You think she left? No, even when I offered to pack her luggage. No sign of her moving out.

They test us over and over again.

Show them who brings the bread home. If they think they are in charge, send them to get a job. Happy, if they make 12k a month. This brings them back to reality.

Talking to a Thai is almost impossible. They have mostly not the intelligence for a productive talk. Problem solving is not known by thais. They have the capacity to focus a maximum of let's say, 15 minutes, then game over. They look away, look at their phone, walk away or start to talk about something totally different or start to blame you for whatever is passing their minds.

My GF now knows, never more to ask for more money. Starting to talk about her rich friends with farang boyfriends or husbands, I start to prepare her luggage and call a taxi.

They test and test us over and over again.

Do not give to much importance and if they want to punish by not coming to your bedroom, easy. I lock my bedroom door and tell her, that other mother's have also good looking daughters.

Amen

If no children, no need to put up with that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

It's normal behaviour for almost every woman in the world over 40 years old (who's been living with the same guy for 2-5 years) IMHO. But nobody forces us to endure it.

It is the norm. The rare diamonds exist, women who have that cheerful happy gene who persist in being friendly and cheerful past 40, sure. But even then it's just a question of time. As age encroaches and the disappointments mount up, the illnesses, aches and pains, everyone will become more selfish, difficult.

That is why young women are such delightful company. That and their many physical advantages of course.

Edited by Logosone
  • Like 2

Bear in mind I am referring to people with families. Single men can play the field. But family men have sons and daughters to protect. That often means placating the wife.

So even if you are totally peed off at her attitude, make her feel better about herself. It's not about you, even if she makes you think it is. It's about her and how she feels about herself.

21 hours ago, Don Mega said:

Sorry to hear she leaves the bed not satisfied.

My condolences.

That's twice you have posted slurs about another poster's sexual expertise. What has that got to do with you or the countless number of other possible reasons for these guy's problems?

Are you such a fantastic stud?

I doubt it - with your attitude, you probably can't even retain a woman in your life!

Just now, kingofthemountain said:

You are right

it seems women are like the vacuum cleaners

the older it gets, the more noise it makes and

the less it does the job

have you ever cleaned the filter?

Or buy a Dyson.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

You are right

it seems women are like the vacuum cleaners

the older it gets, the more noise it makes and

the less it does the job

......and the old bag needs changing more often. 

• Haha 2

My Thai wife left after 12 years of marriage the same day the UK government stopped the dependants allowance because I was unable to pay her a monthly allowance.  So money or lack of it was the only reason she stayed with me.

Edited by khastan
added text
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, sipi said:

Me and my missus have hardly spoken in 15 years.

I wish I met her 40 years ago.

Khun Sipi............... risen from the ashes !       sabai dee mai ??

• Like 1

12 hours ago, worgeordie said:

I said to my wife,there's a man on ThaiVisa who is complaining about his wife

been angry and bad tempered............she said he wants to look at himself first,

and he does seem to be blaming her for everything,does he give her any help

around the house,with the kids,give her compliments,show her some love.

Maybe I am lucky....my wife only gets angry with me if i have not fixed something

I promised her I would, left a pan on the stove and burnt it,OR forgotten her Birthday.

so she has the right to be angry.

So good luck I hope you can sort things out,as life is always better with a good woman by your side.

regards worgeordie

My wife is fast approaching 39 and still after 13 years of being happily married, seldom gets cranky, when she does it's usually because the kids have pushed her to her limits, understandably so, and when the kids haven't pushed her buttons, I know that time of the month will arrive in about a week so expect some stormy weather, and will publicly warn the kids, e.g. kids stay away from mummy because the bad weather is on its way, they get it, she gets it, even tells me to fk off silently by displaying her middle finger.

I don't take <deleted> and if challenged will dig deeper, only one boss in this house and she is 6 ????

Fortunately for me my wife loves to exercise daily and keeps herself in shape, as I do, but don't push myself to the level she does, as HIT is the key, and you don't need to push yourself to the extremes she does, but I swear I will let her in on that one day, but for now I will continue to watch her sweat, sweat, sweat as that 6 pack is looking mighty fine as is her rear end, giddy up.  

As you with regards to her birthday, I will forget, but not really, she never says anything, but knows there will be something the following day, usually money so she can spoil the kids, she knows I am not into special days as they are all special days to me with her.

Repairs around the house, she is an all rounder, but when she asks for my unskilled help, she knows what to expect because I will arc up as the sweat starts to pour off of me for just sitting there and observing what steps to take.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Logosone said:

A lot of us have the same experience, we find a beautiful young woman aged 19. You have wonderful years together. Then she insists on having children. Then all the lack of sleep, the crying and screaming and constant work of child rearing tear up the very fabric of the woman you used to know. Her slim, tight, young body becomes a little wider, the face a little wrinklier. But the worst is the character change. The children for the first time teach her to be boss. And Boss Woman will not go away, every now and then she rears her ugly head in her interactions with you. Selfishness, short temperedness, sarcasm suddenly appear. Obviously the desire for sex and sexual experimentation disappear to a large extent as the poor woman is exhausted from child rearing.

You're just making excuses.

Rearing children isn't difficult or tiring, most of the day they're at school.

My son requires about 1 hour a day attention from each parent, if that.

He's been able to use the internet since age 3.

There are 3 adults in the house, no special food prep for him, he eats whatever we're eating.