Video: Police bust goes wrong - drug man with 12 million Ya Ba pills escapes

webfact

3 hours ago, Classic Ray said:

You need to watch the recently released "The Business of Drugs" on Netflix, the episode on Myanmar is especially informative about the scale and profit of the Yaba trade. Seems that the government, all the state agencies like police and army, as well as all the militias like the Wa and Shan State are in the drug production business whilst avowing they are trying to stop it, and it's everyone but them who are in the business.  

Legalisation and regulation is the only solution, but the illegal producers don't want that as it destroys their income stream. Also the law enforcement and military get large grants to "stamp out" the trade, and that money would dry up if the trade was legal.

i'm sorry but this is the most dumb thing you can say about a drug like this , have you seen the effect it has on people that us these CRAZY PILLS ??? It's not marihuana and especially not a recreational drug . It makes people bonkers and do the most crazy things like kill their own family and whatever outrages things you can imagine . The law enforcement and army's income will dry up ??? They will always find a way to make money in corrupt country's like these . The only thing that will happen if you legalize this drug , is that there will be more crazy people running around high on this ???? then there already are and endresult more deaths in traffic , households and wherever you can imagine . 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, smedly said:

I'm not going to be as critical as others have been, short of opening fire there's not a lot else they could have done, these criminals were determined to escape, the police made a good attempt at boxing them in

Exactly - kudos to the bad guys for having balls.

1 hour ago, soalbundy said:

I have seen flames shooting out of a ruptured pump in a gas station on a CCTV in just such a situation, police chase in the USA, the driver got away as well.

That's why I said for the most part.  The one thing you can never take out of any accident is the human error which led up to/caused the accident.  It would be interesting to read the DOT report on what caused the shear valve to not work. 

3 hours ago, Silencer said:

Unfortunately, that happened to me once (self-serve not in Thailand). Got distracted and just drove off, until I heard a loud 'clank' and saw the hose disconnected and dangling from my gas tank (most hoses have safety break points).

So finally, after all those years, we can stick a name to those pictures that are all over facebook

9 hours ago, smedly said:

I'm not going to be as critical as others have been, short of opening fire there's not a lot else they could have done, these criminals were determined to escape, the police made a good attempt at boxing them in

12 million yaabaa pills that life or death penalty they have nothing to lose and everything  to gain 

I do like all the experts comments about how they would have done it

I reckon they were hoping to catch them off guard as he was filling  up with the hose in the car.

But something like this normally makes the news when it goes wrong 

Even SAS duck up sometime 

Still babbles as to how they found the 12 million  yaabaa pills unless they threw them out the car 

14 hours ago, Silencer said:

Unfortunately, that happened to me once (self-serve not in Thailand). Got distracted and just drove off, until I heard a loud 'clank' and saw the hose disconnected and dangling from my gas tank (most hoses have safety break points). Inside attendant came out and said 'no worries, happens about once a month' and re-attached the hose. 

This wasn't your good self was it...................:tongue:

image.jpeg.6b177ccab2592a4bb1c6dd52480bf5c7.jpeg