What is the trick with Shopee?

Susco

2 hours ago, blorg said:

How does that one work? I see as well that they sell a 9B voucher pack that seems to include vouchers (including free shipping vouchers) that would more than pay for themselves on the first voucher. Maybe you need AirPay though. They do make it remarkably complicated. 

Yes, you need Airpay. 

Usually you purchase this 1 baht voucher through your Airpay app and you can sort of attach this voucher to your Airpay  next time you scan your mobile to pay.  Just bought a 1 baht mezzo voucher. If I saw your post earner I'd screenshot it for you. 

• Thanks 1

Sometimes I get it, sometimes not. It's easier to get it if you have Airpay but I don't think non-Thais can sign up for that. I may dig into that a bit more, if it is possible for non-Thais to get it, that would mean much more free shipping.

I am USA but can get Airpay.  You are correct that on most coupons you have to use Airpay to get the promotion.  You have to have a phone number and send a photo of your passport.  It typically takes 24 hours to get approved for Airpay.  Though you can have Airpay for whatever reason only Thai's can have a Lazada Wallet.  Who figures. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thomas J said:

Though you can have Airpay for whatever reason only Thai's can have a Lazada Wallet.  Who figures. 

Nope. Now foreigners can also have a Lazada wallet. Rules have changed

• Like 2

I buy from both Lazada and Shopee and to date have never had to return an order. I always pay by direct debit and have never had a problem.  However, like most people here, I find that getting the free shipping is a pain, if at all possible, so don't pay it much attention any more. Discounts on orders over xxxBaht are so much easier to handle though. 

I have noticed that some sellers, especially on shopee, have multiple postings for the same product at a variety of prices so it pays to be careful you are getting the best deal from the same seller.