Where can we meet?

habuspasha

13 hours ago, habuspasha said:

I love Turkey, but would she be sure of getting back to Bangkok?

You need to contact Turkish Airline In Bangkok, if that will be the one. These days nothing is guaranteed. Flight could be canceled even though they give you a return date.

16 hours ago, The Theory said:

You need to contact Turkish Airline In Bangkok, if that will be the one. These days nothing is guaranteed. Flight could be canceled even though they give you a return date.

Thanks, but even their listing would be no guarantee.  And there is the added problem of Thai welcoming policy.  Further, all of this could change in a month or so.  I'm back to meeting in Thailand with the help of elite visa.

12 minutes ago, habuspasha said:

Thanks, but even their listing would be no guarantee.  And there is the added problem of Thai welcoming policy.  Further, all of this could change in a month or so.  I'm back to meeting in Thailand with the help of elite visa.

If you don’t have an Elite Visa it can take 1-3 months to obtain one it is not a shortcut either you need apply for repatriation and all the relevant tests, 14 day self funded quarantine and the £100k Health Insurance.