Foreigner in Loei accused of attacking rescue worker and smashing up ambulance

webfact

2 hours ago, rtco said:

Wow a great bit of forensic investigation without any evidence whatsoever. How his head wound which may explain his actions.

So I am not allowed a theory,which is as good as yours,and you have no

evidence his head injury caused him to act crazy,Wow.

regards worgeordie

8 hours ago, Preacher said:

The behavior might be the result from a head injury. 

Absolutely agree, quite likely that the guy suffered a brain injury and was agitated without being cogitive. I'm sure that plenty of paramedics have seen similar responses. You don't normally stand up with a broken femur if you are in a normal state of mind, hence why the patients are quite often strapped down for their safety and to stop them moving around if they are agitated.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Preacher said:

The behavior might be the result from a head injury. 

No excuse whatever for such utterly disgraceful behaviour. Makes us all look bad. Deport him, with his broken leg, with no chance of a return, ever.

20 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Not defending attacking the ambulance staff guy.... But, do you think we might hear some explanation from the farang guy of WHY he was so agitated in the ambulance before deciding to execute him?

He clearly was seriously injured. Any number of different things going have been going on... And at this point, we have no idea of why the guy was so agitated.

It can happen in shock and confusion, he won't have been in his normal state of mind. I knew an Australian (who has since died) when he was delivered to a private hospital after collapsing, he regained consciousness to find himself strapped down on a bed ( he was severely overweight and it was feared he might fall out of the bed if he started rolling around) in his fear and confusion he started shouting for the police and abused the staff with obscenities, not his usual composed self.

15 hours ago, worgeordie said:

So I am not allowed a theory,which is as good as yours,and you have no

evidence his head injury caused him to act crazy,Wow.

regards worgeordie

"normal people don't abuse and attack the people that are trying to help them" ... based on what evidence? Are you a psychoanalyst? There is no evidence of drug or alcohol abuse but there is evidence of a head injury! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

" There is no evidence of drug or alcohol abuse" 

please enlighten me,where does it say that?

Your guessing it was head injury,I am guessing

it may have been Alcohol or drugs.as that could

suggest why he had the accident in the first place.

regards worgeordie

Why ay man ????

• Thanks 1