Alcazar Cabaret Show Pattaya now open

webfact

Alcazar Cabaret Show Pattaya now open

7f25fb269e152bf7554dd8b7fc806c42.jpg

PATTAYA (NNT) - After a closure of more than four months due to the COVID-19 situation, Pattaya’s famed Alcazar transgender Cabaret Show Pattaya, is now open and ready to welcome tourists in the New Normal fashion.

Alcazar Cabaret Pattaya’s transgender performers are officially reopening the show after closing earlier due to the outbreak of COVID-19, more than four months ago.

A representative of Alcazar Cabaret Pattaya’s transgender performers disclosed that he was happy and excited to sit in front of a mirror and add makeup to his face again, because he is a transgender performer and loves to wear beautiful clothes and creative makeup. Over the past two months, the performers have been rehearsing in preparation for welcoming tourists. He would like to invite everyone to see the performance which consists of 16 shows.

Mr Pawin Petchtrakul, General Manager of Alcazar, disclosed that the Alcazar Theater is fully ready to open and welcome tourists in accordance with the measures of the Ministry of Public Health. He noted that Alcazar has won Safety and Healthy Administration (SHA) certification from the Tourism Authority of Thailand. Alcazar is the first theater in the country that has been relaunched. It is offering 50 percent promotional discounts, taking ticket prices down to 200 baht from 400 baht, and 300 baht for a VIP seat. The show will be performed every Saturday and Sunday at 6.30 p.m.

Visitors are required to check in using the "Thai Chana" system, fill out their personal information, pass the screening point, undergo a body temperature measurement, wash their hands with alcohol gel and wear a face mask.

nnt.jpg

25 minutes ago, webfact said:

ticket prices down to 200 baht from 400 baht, and 300 baht for a VIP seat. The show will be performed every Saturday and Sunday at 6.30 p.m.

Same price for everyone I hope.

16 hours ago, webfact said:

that he was happy and excited to sit in front of a mirror and add makeup to his face again,

16 hours ago, webfact said:

He would like to invite everyone to see the performance

Uuuh , thanks , fake smiles on faked faces , disguised men pretending to be women , behaving like beauty queens and waiting for the public to applause , not for me ... if they would pay me to come and look at them , I still wouldn't .

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

Uuuh , thanks , fake smiles on faked faces , disguised men pretending to be women , behaving like beauty queens and waiting for the public to applause , not for me ... if they would pay me to come and look at them , I still wouldn't .

Lighten up a bit.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, XJPSX said:

I reckon it will be tough for these blokes to pull in a crowd with the Chinese buses.

Not really, I've had Thai friends  (girls) who have dragged me to these performances and Iv'e taken some farang friends there and have seen busloads of Chinese take in the show and before them Japanese. 

Edited by Tony125