Bangkok restaurant refusal to serve foreigners goes viral – VIDEO

snoop1130

Just now, Aussie Col said:

So i could open a restaurant in Thailand and put a notice on the door saying NO THAIS

I guess, do realize that many bars and clubs in tourist areas will not allow a Thai to enter unless they are with a foreigner.

1 minute ago, BigC said:

Why people  so sensitive 

There are places that don't  allow thai people  in thailand but i don't see the thais batching and moaning 

Fare play to the restaurants  dont give in to this political correct BS coming from west.

There are places that only allow Japanese and Koreans and russian 

I doubt  the restaurant cares as i bet most of their customers are Thai anyway.

You see what is it like for a normal thai family trying to stay in 5 star hotels

Some places don't even allow it

I had i thai bird once and the hotel  wouldn't let her in when I went to visit my parents at a 5 star resort

So stop your crying and bore off

Some people enjoy getting upset and being victims of something .

*Poor me , I'm so hard done by, its not fair*

• Haha 1

if you dont allow thailand to be thailand then you see how quickly  the nationals  will change if they lose their rights due to foreigners 

They are happy and smile because we bring them something and they give us good service 

Maybe some foreigners  are too spoilt 

1 minute ago, BigC said:

I like thailand because have the freedom to luck and chose customers 

Diversity has killed the west

The ironic part about the french tool is that most of paris is a dangerous sh*t hole due to the importation of religious zealots. but what do you expect from a country that needs foreigners to make up an effective combat force.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, soi3eddie said:

I wonder if a Burmese, Lao or Khmer went to Fullmoon Terace and bar would they be refused entry? Kinda hard to tell right?

Koreans and japanese have been, I cant see why these wouldnt as well

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tomauasia said:

This is pure racism promoted by the current worst government in Thai history..This man would have been in Thailand for a considerable time and highly educated. Therefore there's no chance he has the Chinese virus. These Thais are now simply destroying there own country. Sad to see but they have always been a racist country with very little intelligence..These people are a disgrace and belong with China

So being highly educated is a factor for immunity? 

I wish id known that earlier, i could have spent less time at home.

7 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

I think I stayed there much longer than you and it was actually more pleasant than where I moved (where it's a blessing now that borders are closed). Nonetheless, at The Mall Bang Kapi there were always westerners and middle-easterners seen. Quite many live around Lamsalee junction. Also around Ram university area like Soi Mahadthai you'll find many foreign teachers. OK, I moved out of there a while back so I can't say for right now but at least there used to be quite a few foreigners there.

None of that area is in Latphao however - even Latphao Road is not in Latphao.  

Edited by lopburi3

21 hours ago, JonnyF said:

That concept is way too complicated.

Farang no good. Farang refuse mask. Now that's simple enough for Yinn. If she's not sure she can ask Anutin. Him good. Him rich man. Thai. good.

Her country, her interest. 

• Like 1

This bar didn't have this policy of no foreigners before the lockdown and when it reopens it doesn't want to serve foreigners because of covid. And there are people on here saying that is ok. Don't come on here moaning if it happens to you being turned away for being a foreigner 555

• Like 1

23 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

We will all have to go for a beer in the nearest Swimming pool then 

Would he refuse me? He doesn't even know me and I've been here for 9 years?  No Covid-19 As some say, How Racist! Just because a foreigner, not all have covid just because they aren't Thai.........

3 minutes ago, jmacken306 said:

Would he refuse me? He doesn't even know me and I've been here for 9 years?  No Covid-19 As some say, How Racist! Just because a foreigner, not all have covid just because they aren't Thai.........

9 whole years.
is that record or something?

your time in country and your foreign status don't make you special. they never really did.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Harry Fingerling said:

Thai’s are inherently racist people in my view from the very top to the bottom. So not surprised this Micky Mouse bar adopts this ingrained ignorance. One wonders should the UK get a royal state visit by the King would he mind being called the Alien or Foreigner King?

Yeah you should go live in Rotherham, London. the pakistani's have culturally enriched the suburb, removing all racism and xenephobia and will welcome a social justice expert as yourself with open arms.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jmacken306 said:

Refused and cancelled - finish.

35 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

This bar didn't have this policy of no foreigners before the lockdown and when it reopens it doesn't want to serve foreigners because of covid. And there are people on here saying that is ok. Don't come on here moaning if it happens to you being turned away for being a foreigner 555

And those who say that it doesn't bother you as you wouldn't go there, just think how you will feel when you do want to go somewhere and get refused due to your skin colour or nationality. If this stuff is permitted without outrage then don't be surprised if it catches on and then affects more of us foreigners in The Land of Less Smiles

• Like 2

1 minute ago, soi3eddie said:

And those who say that it doesn't bother you as you wouldn't go there, just think how you will feel when you do want to go somewhere and get refused due to your skin colour or nationality. If this stuff is permitted without outrage then don't be surprised if it catches on and then affects more of us foreigners in The Land of Less Smiles

Cry me a river, are you jealous because you don't have a nation of your own?  so jealous that the Thais do have a nation that you wish to brand every little action in Thailand as racist. your pathetic, if it worries you so much go back to the multicultural sh*t hole you were born in.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1