Travel agent predicts tourists will return as soon as Covid-19 ends

webfact

19 hours ago, JusticeGB said:

Yeah and pigs will fly as long as the stupid rules are kept in place to allow travel into Thailand. I am 73 and $100,000 of health insurance would cost 124,000 baht plus 30,000 baht minimum for 2 weeks of compulsory quarantine before I can even start my holiday and another 2 weeks of quarantine assuming that I returned to the UK. 

Actually you can obtain the required health insurance for 15,000 Thai baht up to age 75 in Thailand.

From Arawan Namak at 

FB_IMG_1596220988496.jpg

FB_IMG_1595655399468.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, LoliLoso said:

No need to predict..... Even a child knows if Covid-19 ends, Tourists will return.

But not nescessarily in large numbers. This virus has decimated economies all over the world and people  may not have the money to travel long  distances for vacations for several years.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

What do you expect?

What would happen if you have a heart attack and have to go into a hospital. A few days, an operation or two, and that cost real money. Do you have that money ready? And if not, who should pay it? The Thai tax payers?

It's easy to understand that you want to come here. But look at it from the Thai point of view. What is the advantage for Thailand to let you in without insurance and maybe without quarantine?

I wouldn't want Thailand to Pay for my Medical CostsI wouldn't go  without Insurance ,Just an Insurance that's available for a Decent Premium.    Not the Big No need rip off ones they've got going now. 

The Quarantine is an extra cost but one has to if one Has to travel.

3 minutes ago, digger70 said:

I wouldn't want Thailand to Pay for my Medical CostsI wouldn't go  without Insurance ,Just an Insurance that's available for a Decent Premium.    Not the Big No need rip off ones they've got going now. 

The Quarantine is an extra cost but one has to if one Has to travel.

Most travel insurances are not expensive. But they only cover emergency expenses for travelers. They are not for people who want to live in a foreign country.

Credible predictions are generally based on past experience, known factors, impartial research and a reliable model that does not rely on human quesswork. Otherwise it is little more than fortunetelling based on hopes and wishes.

20 hours ago, JusticeGB said:

Yeah and pigs will fly as long as the stupid rules are kept in place to allow travel into Thailand. I am 73 and $100,000 of health insurance would cost 124,000 baht plus 30,000 baht minimum for 2 weeks of compulsory quarantine before I can even start my holiday and another 2 weeks of quarantine assuming that I returned to the UK. 

You are definitely the the preferred target group