Flat Chested

EVENKEEL

16 minutes ago, Enoon said:

Because they are SE Asian women who have not had breast augmentation surgery?

12 minutes ago, KeeTua said:

Thailand is famous for small breasted women or apparently infamous in your case ????

No, not talking about small breasts. I'm talking no chest. It's possible the shirts are so large the titties disappear, I'll take my time scoping out the scene my next time in 7-11.

• Sad 3

10 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

No, not talking about small breasts. I'm talking no chest. It's possible the shirts are so large the titties disappear, I'll take my time scoping out the scene my next time in 7-11.

Seriously. Have you never been in a night market in the female clothes section? All the bras are padded or shaped. IMO, without seeing them topless no one knows if Thai women are flat or for real.

Why else do Thai girls go for shirts to the neck- no visible cleavage?

8 hours ago, saakura said:

OP, how old are you and why do you go to 7-11 for? If the girls in the 7-11 near to you are "friendly and provide good service" as you mention, what has their breast size got to do?? Would you like to be shouted at by a grumpy overweight woman with humongous breasts?

7-11 has an assortment of snacks, ice creams, gum and an assortment of tasty treats. 

It's simply an observation at my 7-11, I'll stop at the many other 7-11's for comparison of the female anatomy.

8 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

Because Dairy Queen hired all the shapely ones & put them in those tight red tops....

Man I love dairy queen and the oreo blitz is my favorite, will be checking out the female curves a little closer the next time.

30 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Why so many if not all the guys in beer bars so fat?

Just wonder about why so fat.

Lack of exercise, bad diets and drinking alcohol is a contributing factor. Funny how Thais don't usually call them beer bars, hmmmm.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

top charoen glasses

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

7-11 has an assortment of snacks, ice creams, gum and an assortment of tasty treats. 

It's simply an observation at my 7-11, I'll stop at the many other 7-11's for comparison of the female anatomy.

I have to say that I never saw a 7 11 girl attractive enough to be bothering about their physical attributes. I'm guessing but there seems to be a pecking order in the sort of non prostitute women employed by different organisations in LOS. Never saw a less than beautiful girl touting outside a shopping mall bank, and the tellers ain't bad looking too. The girls in those millions of top charoen glasses stores every 10 meters in shopping malls ( exaggerating, for the pedantic ), are in a class of their own, but suspect a few are ladyboys. Swensons has cornered the market on cute girls, the girls on the makeup counters in big department stores are always beautiful, but could be the makeup they put on all day. Supermarket checkout girls are low on the pecking order, but I've seen some spectacularly DDG girls, though they usually disappear after a short while.

I'm sure other posters have similar opinions.

However, given the widespread use of padded bras I would never assume that what I saw was reality.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

Man I love dairy queen and the oreo blitz is my favorite, will be checking out the female curves a little closer the next time.

I gave up on D Q when they stopped selling hot dogs. Must have been about the same time as shops stopped selling Heinz hot dog relish, which I miss muchly. Always took as many jars of the relish with me as I could when I went back to Blighty.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Supermarket checkout girls are low on the pecking order, but I've seen some spectacularly DDG girls, though they usually disappear after a short while.

Makro and Swensons seem to have cornered the market on really really small female staff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Sad that many members are prattling on about flat chests.

It is the lady that matters, whether she is a good person or not, not the size of her breasts.

We'll never ever know what the ladies in 7 11 are like to know if they are good or not. All we get to do is look.

Please don't tell me that men approach women they don't know because of the size of their brains.

• Like 1