Flat Chested

EVENKEEL

On 8/5/2020 at 7:29 AM, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

My wife is rather modest and homely, I found her in a restaurant. If I wanted some stuck up, conceited chick, I could've stayed home. ????

Amen to that. In another life I was married to a fashion model for a period blessedly brief. Swore off beautiful women forever after to preserve my remaining sanity.

quote-let-us-leave-pretty-women-to-men-devoid-of-imagination-marcel-proust-23-68-89.jpg

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Amen to that. In another life I was married to a fashion model for a period blessedly brief. Swore off beautiful women forever after to preserve my remaining sanity.

quote-let-us-leave-pretty-women-to-men-devoid-of-imagination-marcel-proust-23-68-89.jpg

Ditto - yeah; that's an entirely whole different set of challenges.....

On 8/5/2020 at 3:21 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

I always rejected the idea of trying to have a relationship with a very good looking woman as they grow up expecting male attention, and IMO become demanding and high maintenance.

Truly beautiful women don't know they are beautiful. Anyway, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigStar said:

She would have been more fun if you'd just rented her for an hour now and again.

Beautiful women aren't the problem, marriage is the problem.

Edited by BritManToo

Imho the girls from 7/11 comIng in all the various sizes and shapes ,etc Nearly every branch even has one or two tomboy’s . Generally speaking the majority that staff is looking unattractive to me but they are alway friendly and quickly help me at the counter so why the heck would i care about their chest size ?

• Like 1

Chest/bust size is misleading here....I've yet to be disappointed (here) once when down to the bare necessities ....Especially with the lithe bodies.....

Something I cannot claim, through experience, about my home country (U.S.).....

And yes, uniforms here do camouflage many a nice figure....

1 hour ago, Destiny1990 said:

Imho the girls from 7/11 comIng in all the various sizes and shapes ,etc Nearly every branch even has one or two tomboy’s . Generally speaking the majority that staff is looking unattractive to me but they are alway friendly and quickly help me at the counter so why the heck would i care about their chest size ?

Except, by your own recent post, you don't live here.

On 8/4/2020 at 9:17 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Men find breasts "interesting" for deep seated psychological reasons no doubt genetic and part of the imperative to reproduce.

Couple theories I've encountered

We are attracted to breasts because we were designed to breast feed

Some men are attracted to large breasts because of the erroneous belief that large breasts make more milk than small ones, so better for a female to breed with ( same as big hips were thought to make it easier to birth the child ).

Psycho babble...  I'm attracted to breasts for the same reason Pavlov's dogs salivate when they hear a bell.  It' not the bell.  It's what usually comes next...

I'm also a lifetime member of the IBTC.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, giddyup said:

I know an ex of mine was and she had a huge set herself. She always wanted to try a threesome with another equally well endowed lady, unfortunately never happened.

How am I supposed to go to bed now?

• Haha 1

On 8/5/2020 at 2:57 PM, Logosone said:

So you're saying women are also attracted to large breasts?

If you watch "The Sweetest Thing" ( great movie ) there is a scene where Christina Applegate is in the ladies bathroom and a bunch of women get to have a feel of her boobs- classic.

BTW, they had a song about penises, which is hilarious- probably on U Tube.

On 8/4/2020 at 3:44 AM, Logosone said:

Sorry, whilst there are good looking women in Thailand, you can not generalise this and say "Thai women in general" look good. They do not. The very vast majority of people in Thailand, including the women, are unattractive, and that is the case in every country.

Good looking people like me, by definition, we are a very rare exception. And yes of course Asians age slower than Caucasians, point taken, but man does it happen all at once when it happens.

If you were good looking you wouldn't be in Thailand praying on women.

You wouldn't have to.

OK, just wanted to update my analysis, today there were 3 behind the counter, one had ginormous titties, one had cute small ones and the other was pretty flat.

So, perhaps my first report was wrong.

14 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

OK, just wanted to update my analysis, today there were 3 behind the counter, one had ginormous titties, one had cute small ones and the other was pretty flat.

So, perhaps my first report was wrong.

In an age of silicone one never knows if size is real.

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

In an age of silicone one never knows if size is real.

These were the real deal, she had a bit of likable chub going on, on the short side. And if I'm wrong, I don't care. Always nice to see some decent sized hooters.

Just now, EVENKEEL said:

These were the real deal, she had a bit of likable chub going on, on the short side. And if I'm wrong, I don't care. Always nice to see some decent sized hooters.

She could have had a push up bra. They are experts in fooling men as to the reality. Those that do it in the dark will never know.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

She could have had a push up bra. They are experts in fooling men as to the reality. Those that do it in the dark will never know.

push up bras and a lot of foam inside too.. had one like that a while ago.. and also seen something i had never seen before recently

looked like a silicone implant but 2 halves. half and just sticky on convex side. had that stuck to boob.

meh!

• Like 1