Flat Chested

EVENKEEL

14 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

No, not talking about small breasts. I'm talking no chest. It's possible the shirts are so large the titties disappear, I'll take my time scoping out the scene my next time in 7-11.

Oh Dear, what problems worry your mind!

I feel very worried that each trip you make to the 7-11 would stress you out so much.

????

19 minutes ago, Logosone said:

You're definitely onto something. At every 7-11 I've ever seen the female staff was almost hand-picked to repulse men, really unattractive women. Maybe it's a 7-11 policy?

Well, it is not a Gogo but I have not seen this.  Some real cuties near my place mostly Univ. students.

And several on 2nd road have some cute girls.  

My impression is that they are not all "really unattractive".

Just my opinion.

1 hour ago, Old Croc said:

Just for you:

men.jpg

So it is ok to show man boobs?Do i dare to post some nice female ones or is that not allowed?

If not allowed it would be sexual discrimination?Same rights and all?

ABM=all boobs matter.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Well, it is not a Gogo but I have not seen this.  Some real cuties near my place mostly Univ. students.

And several on 2nd road have some cute girls.  

My impression is that they are not all "really unattractive".

Just my opinion.

I've never seen a cutie in a 7-11. 

I have seen short-haired 39 year old overweight matrons.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Never been to a Swensons, way to hiso for my meager means.

The nearest Swensons is about 30k north of me at the northern border , in Lotus I think.  Too posh for me .

Lotus here has a Dairy Queen not used that either, I thought a dairy queen was a gay milkman.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

top charoen glasses

I have to say that I never saw a 7 11 girl attractive enough to be bothering about their physical attributes. I'm guessing but there seems to be a pecking order in the sort of non prostitute women employed by different organisations in LOS. Never saw a less than beautiful girl touting outside a shopping mall bank, and the tellers ain't bad looking too. The girls in those millions of top charoen glasses stores every 10 meters in shopping malls ( exaggerating, for the pedantic ), are in a class of their own, but suspect a few are ladyboys. Swensons has cornered the market on cute girls, the girls on the makeup counters in big department stores are always beautiful, but could be the makeup they put on all day. Supermarket checkout girls are low on the pecking order, but I've seen some spectacularly DDG girls, though they usually disappear after a short while.

I'm sure other posters have similar opinions.

However, given the widespread use of padded bras I would never assume that what I saw was reality.

Great research. A good  start to a post grad dissertation. I've been here 10 years and often wondered how many of them managed to be so diminutive but maintained a good shape up top.  I always assumed they were real like wifey's.  I'll ask her if I can do some follow up research to your own. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

top charoen glasses

I have to say that I never saw a 7 11 girl attractive enough to be bothering about their physical attributes. I'm guessing but there seems to be a pecking order in the sort of non prostitute women employed by different organisations in LOS. Never saw a less than beautiful girl touting outside a shopping mall bank, and the tellers ain't bad looking too. The girls in those millions of top charoen glasses stores every 10 meters in shopping malls ( exaggerating, for the pedantic ), are in a class of their own, but suspect a few are ladyboys. Swensons has cornered the market on cute girls, the girls on the makeup counters in big department stores are always beautiful, but could be the makeup they put on all day. Supermarket checkout girls are low on the pecking order, but I've seen some spectacularly DDG girls, though they usually disappear after a short while.

I'm sure other posters have similar opinions.

However, given the widespread use of padded bras I would never assume that what I saw was reality.

This post largely reflects my own experience. Bank tellers are very often highly attractive and Swenson's definitely has an overload of cute girls. I had less positive experiences at the make up counters, some of those girls were a bit below par, but overall the above is my experience.

Yeah, the 7/11 seems to attract that type for some reason, at my local CJ, by contrast, they tend to be a little plump and rounded; I do make an effort not to look at the asses, but the odd side glance slips out, shame on me.

Haven't noticed the small chest (note: not breast as OP said, it's the chest size).  Well, I will pay more attention the next time I shop at 7/11

I once told a french woman (after sex) that I think my manhood is kind of small.  She said, "it's that all that matters?   Love is not about having a huge dick she said.  She said of course if it is very tiny like the size of your thumb then it may a problem otherwise it's just your ego and your lack of knowledge about love and women. You need to change your thinking not the size of your manhood, she said.

+

6 minutes ago, nausea said:

Yeah, the 7/11 seems to attract that type for some reason, at my local CJ, by contrast, they tend to be a little plump and rounded; I do make an effort not to look at the asses, but the odd side glance slips out, shame on me.

Per my earlier post #68, it's the totally unflattering 7-eleven uniform. To paraphrase a TV member from a few years back who appeared to have the same issues as the OP...

"I have a similar question to the OP's. But not a masseuse.  I am looking for a pretty 7/11 lass with giant knockers, legs up to her earrings and an ass so fluffy it could be a pillow on Charlie Sheen's bed.

Nothing sinful in mind. All I buy at a 7 are ciggies and beer. But I just like gals that look like that and want to pay my money to a gal that looks like that. I am sick and tired of the schoolgal types behind the 7 counters with their flat chests and pseudo-friendly manner. Give me a pouty bombshell in a skintight skirt which rides up to her undies when she squats down for the packet of dried mangoes I pretended I couldn't find. 

If you know of such a gal please tell me the 7 and her shift. I shall be much obliged."

Sounds a bit like the wife's youngest niece.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jvs said:

So it is ok to show man boobs?Do i dare to post some nice female ones or is that not allowed?

If not allowed it would be sexual discrimination?Same rights and all?

ABM=all boobs matter.

#BMBNSM = but man boobs not so much

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, poloshirt said:

Haven't noticed the small chest (note: not breast as OP said, it's the chest size).  Well, I will pay more attention the next time I shop at 7/11

I once told a french woman (after sex) that I think my manhood is kind of small.  She said, "it's that all that matters?   Love is not about having a huge dick she said.  She said of course if it is very tiny like the size of your thumb then it may a problem otherwise it's just your ego and your lack of knowledge about love and women. You need to change your thinking not the size of your manhood, she said.

You're very lucky. I once had Filipina tell me I was too big and the size was a real problem for her, that she was sore and it hurt a lot. So you could say I was not loved by her because of the large size of my organ. It can matter if you have a big member. It has ruined some of my best relationships. I tell them to change their thinking. But they still complain it's so painful. Very difficult for me.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Sorry mate, but I personally I like small breasted women (my wife is) - the thought of being with a large breasted woman that in old age will have to tuck them in her underwear is a right put off

you are not wrong, I know a lady who is around 45 years old and in a bra she looked fine. however, one day I found out that I prefer her in a bra

when she took it off, they fell to roughly belly button level which is a good 15cm (to 20 cm) lower than I prefer

in fact, now that i spent like 20 seconds thinking about it.

I'm middle aged and fit, I go for fit/thin women and I reckon that usually the one single thing I would think might be disappointing is the top situation (mostly not size but shape) as the rest on fit women is usually stellar

it is what it is.

1 hour ago, Logosone said:

You're very lucky. I once had Filipina tell me I was too big and the size was a real problem for her, that she was sore and it hurt a lot. So you could say I was not loved by her because of the large size of my organ. It can matter if you have a big member. It has ruined some of my best relationships. I tell them to change their thinking. But they still complain it's so painful. Very difficult for me.

And there was us thinking that you're only a little bit of a cock.

• Haha 1

To be fair to the OP, probably over 95% of these girls are graduates in the social sciences with a career plan that didn't need any significant degrees of cleavage. The OP needs to look for the few branches where the other 5% that gave up the chrome pole have secured employment.

Clue: It is not Pattaya or Phuket

Here's a FB dedicated to their overall cuteness.

47 minutes ago, kekalot said:

you are not wrong, I know a lady who is around 45 years old and in a bra she looked fine. however, one day I found out that I prefer her in a bra

when she took it off, they fell to roughly belly button level which is a good 15cm (to 20 cm) lower than I prefer

Wow! Bit of a letdown, eh?

4 hours ago, Logosone said:

I noticed actually the great majority of Thai people, like in every country, are actually highly unattractive.

I think Thai women in general are not so bad for look and even around 40-50 they maintain a good shape, firm legs. I dare you to go to Peru or Mexico or India and tell me.

4 minutes ago, Sundown said:

I think Thai women in general are not so bad for look and even around 40-50 they maintain a good shape, firm legs. I dare you to go to Peru or Mexico or India and tell me.

Sorry, whilst there are good looking women in Thailand, you can not generalise this and say "Thai women in general" look good. They do not. The very vast majority of people in Thailand, including the women, are unattractive, and that is the case in every country.

Good looking people like me, by definition, we are a very rare exception. And yes of course Asians age slower than Caucasians, point taken, but man does it happen all at once when it happens.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Sorry, whilst there are good looking women in Thailand, you can not generalise this and say "Thai women in general" look good. They do not. The very vast majority of people in Thailand, including the women, are unattractive, and that is the case in every country.

Good looking people like me, by definition, we are a very rare exception. And yes of course Asians age slower than Caucasians, point taken, but man does it happen all at once when it happens.

Can't believe you wrote that....????

• Haha 1

Just now, Logosone said:

Congratulations, handsome man. Please post a picture of the 'rare exception'.

Readers would feel very 'privileged' just to see a pic of a 'rare exception'.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1