Flat Chested

EVENKEEL

Just now, ravip said:

Congratulations, handsome man. Please post a picture of the 'rare exception'.

Readers would feel very 'privileged' just to see a pic of a 'rare exception'.

I think he is maybe listening to his bird too much and taking it seriously...????

4 hours ago, ravip said:

Oh Dear, what problems worry your mind!

I feel very worried that each trip you make to the 7-11 would stress you out so much.

????

Titties don't stress me, it would seem I go to places some have only dreamed of. I will report back.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Mrs Nan's youngest niece lives with us and used to work at a 7-eleven. My morning coffee was always the high spot of the day as she stood ironing her work clothes wearing only her bra and panties. Contrary to the OP's experience, her boobs, when not covered by the work uniform, are simply splendid.

I know, I know, pictures or it never happened....

I call BS, and don't you dare touch this mods.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Sorry mate, but I personally I like small breasted women (my wife is) - the thought of being with a large breasted woman that in old age will have to tuck them in her underwear is a right put off

The thought of being with an old woman is off putting period.....

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

The thought of being with an old woman is off putting period.....

It really is. That's one of the great tragedies of life. No matter how great your woman is. She will turn 50. 

And you've seen what women look like at 50.

12 minutes ago, ravip said:

Congratulations, handsome man. Please post a picture of the 'rare exception'.

Readers would feel very 'privileged' just to see a pic of a 'rare exception'.

Just imagine a cross between Keanu Reeves and Johnny Depp.

Then you have the exact image. 

25 minutes ago, ravip said:

WOW! I am dreaming of seeing at least a picture!

Many women are.

I don't see my good looks as an achievement though. I was just born that way. Just pure luck. Some guys have the face. I have the face. It's just the way it is.

1 hour ago, Logosone said:

It really is. That's one of the great tragedies of life. No matter how great your woman is. She will turn 50. 

And you've seen what women look like at 50.

Meany men at 50 begin to try to fight gravity and develop their beer gut exponentially, just that some times their wallet give better value and different choices in Asia than in their home country

5 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Meany men at 50 begin to try to fight gravity and develop their beer gut exponentially, just that some times their wallet give better value and different choices in Asia than in their home country

Well, yes, but see the thing is for men it's a totally different ballgame because men are not judged exclusively on looks.

Sean Connery, when he was almost 60, was voted "Sexiest Man Alive". This despite the fact the man had no hair.

How often do you see frightfully unattractive men with very attractive women, that's because those men are not judged on looks. If they were they'd not be with those women.

Though, men also hit the wall, it's true, a bit later, but it's still an issue. 

23 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm guessing but there seems to be a pecking order in the sort of non prostitute women employed by different organisations in LOS.

Indeed. This goes on all over the world, but here you can see it especially pronounced. Beauty and bodily features correlate to one's standing in life. My wife once pointed out a job ad for a beauty clinic, "must be beautiful". Westerners scoff at this, but this is done there too. Not so beautiful ladies will be given token interviews, but then not called back.

The hotter chicks end up with the more lucrative positions. In many cases they're position requires them to be the face of the company, which is why they were selected. I once saw some mind blowing bodies outside an SCB bank in a mall, in tight polos, slacks, and high heels, approaching the passers by with leaflets about some loan or insurance products. Needless to say, the guys they approached were quite interested in whatever they were selling. The even hotter ones land executive positions, do all the traveling and schmoozing, and the hotter ones than that, become models and superstars. Then as you move down the chain, they make it into the department stores, beauty salons, and finally the still cute, but not really head turners, the 7-11s. Then lower than that, you get the cooks and cleaning ladies, where looks aren't required.

My wife is rather modest and homely, I found her in a restaurant. If I wanted some stuck up, conceited chick, I could've stayed home. ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, owl sees all said:

I think that big breasts with big nipples are good. But take away the nipples and they are just two lumps of fat. On the other hand a flatter chested lady might look muscular if the nipples were taken away. 

There are breasts and then there are breasts. TBH, I don't know why farangs find them interesting.

Men find breasts "interesting" for deep seated psychological reasons no doubt genetic and part of the imperative to reproduce.

Couple theories I've encountered

We are attracted to breasts because we were designed to breast feed

Some men are attracted to large breasts because of the erroneous belief that large breasts make more milk than small ones, so better for a female to breed with ( same as big hips were thought to make it easier to birth the child ).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

If I wanted some stuck up, conceited chick, I could've stayed home.

I always rejected the idea of trying to have a relationship with a very good looking woman as they grow up expecting male attention, and IMO become demanding and high maintenance.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Men find breasts "interesting" for deep seated psychological reasons no doubt genetic and part of the imperative to reproduce.

Some men are attracted to large breasts because of the erroneous belief that large breasts make more milk than small ones, so better for a female to breed with ( same as big hips were thought to make it easier to birth the child ).

So you're saying women are also attracted to large breasts?

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I didn't post about the flat chests because I don't like, just an observation that it is odd to have all checkers with zero chest in one store. Personally I like them more perky than large. But that's another topic for another time. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Logosone said:

You'd have to ask a lesbian for the answer to that. If I had large breasts I might have found out, but I don't.

I hope "also" does not imply that I like large ones. If I did I'd have stayed home.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2020 at 9:57 AM, Logosone said:

I know an ex of mine was and she had a huge set herself. She always wanted to try a threesome with another equally well endowed lady, unfortunately never happened.