Flat Chested

EVENKEEL

10 hours ago, saakura said:

OP, how old are you and why do you go to 7-11 for? If the girls in the 7-11 near to you are "friendly and provide good service" as you mention, what has their breast size got to do?? Would you like to be shouted at by a grumpy overweight woman with humongous breasts?

Or commented on public forum for large belly and small endowment, and shriveled almonds?

Each 7/11 shop hires their own staff. I remember near a condo I used to live full of foreigners the girls were always kinda cute and never muslim, while on the other just 200 meters away more in a Thai area there was no chance to find a cute one, could find there also tomboys, Muslims, men or with physical defects.

I don't know if what I said makes sense but probably the manager of that store is lesbian or anyway thinks that flat chest is more presentable.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Sundown said:

Each 7/11 shop hires their own staff. I remember near a condo I used to live full of foreigners the girls were always kinda cute and never muslim, while on the other just 200 meters away more in a Thai area there was no chance to find a cute one, could find there also tomboys, Muslims, men or with physical defects.

I don't know if what I said makes sense but probably the manager of that store is lesbian or anyway thinks that flat chest is more presentable.

You could be right there Sundow.

A lesbian manageress, would surround herself with girls of the same persuasion. Some of the lesbians tape their titties around with duct tape, to make them look flat-chested.

Fatima, my ex, had lovely breasts.

7 minutes ago, Sundown said:

You present a good case. Will investigate to find out if owner is a dee or tom.

• Like 1

Just now, owl sees all said:

You could be right there Sundow.

A lesbian manageress, would surround herself with girls of the same persuasion. Some of the lesbians tape their titties around with duct tape, to make them look flat-chested.

Fatima, my ex, had lovely breasts.

These aren't tomish looking girls. Now my favorite paint store most definitely toms, but very nice.

• Like 1

The petrol station in Ban Dung is a lesbian and tom stronghold.

One girl has outstandingly beautiful legs. But the common theme is nice hair. Perfectly conditioned locks. Half have very short (as in a tom cut) and the others obviously take care of their hair, and keep it in those hats with a net at the back.

Very good at their jobs though. Very professional. Not too many smiles. Only Noi would give me a smile, and she has left now. Don't know where she went.

Edited by owl sees all

I recall some of my fav 7-11s in CM that I would stop at cos they had cuties working there...one was by CMU and another was over on canal rd next to tesco X.....sure there were a few others....as far as nothing up top it helps them work long hours on their feet...not top heavy or tipping over......DQ cuties always work for me too

Will also give a shoutout to Gh or condos when apt hunting...can chat up the gal with questions on the apt

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I don't think Thailand is the right place to be looking for a 'good person'.

It's certainly not the country to be searching for big tits.

Although there are a few posters matching that description.

I've seen a few. In one gogo they put a new girl with large "assets" ( as the British red tops describe them ) on a chair. She elicited much excitement amongst those that prefer them large and saggy. I've never been attracted to Cooper's Droop myself.

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Sad that many members are prattling on about flat chests.

It is the lady that matters, whether she is a good person or not, not the size of her breasts.

But, but, but, it's so much more enjoyable prattling on about things we enjoy than threads about what makes a good pizza or some such irrelevance.

Reminds me of TVF in the good old days when such threads were normal.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Never seen a breast I didn't like.

I think that big breasts with big nipples are good. But take away the nipples and they are just two lumps of fat. On the other hand a flatter chested lady might look muscular if the nipples were taken away. 

There are breasts and then there are breasts. TBH, I don't know why farangs find them interesting.

12 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

But, but, but, it's so much more enjoyable prattling on about things we enjoy than threads about what makes a good pizza or some such irrelevance.

Reminds me of TVF in the good old days when such threads were normal.

Ive travelled all over the world and the ONE thing I notice is whenever a "cutie" walks by , guys look..

I may not speak the language/ country im visiting but all I need to do is connect eyes with the guy and "nod"

Im also a small size guy, was never a boob man, as my theory is the smaller the package the less it changes

Why are so many if not all of the girls at my local 7-11 soo flat chested. Good service and all that, friendly. Just wonder about why so flat chested.

You're definitely onto something. At every 7-11 I've ever seen the female staff was almost hand-picked to repulse men, really unattractive women. Maybe it's a 7-11 policy?

Then again I was looking around the other day and I noticed actually the great majority of Thai people, like in every country, are actually highly unattractive. The flat backs, flat chests are just part of the problem. There is a surprising amount of fat women in Thailand now.

And I could swear the number of lesbians I've seen walking hand in hand is abnormally large. 

When you try to find a good looking Thai woman it's not easy, of course there are some, but like everywhere else they're an exception among a sea of unremarkable or unattractive people.

I believe it's economics as by only picking small framed assistants or boys, they don't need to provide more than one size of uniform, not having to acommodate multiple sizes.

This helps to keep the price of their delicious cheese and ham toasties at an affordable level.