You are not logged in ▶️ Click to sign-up or login ×
ASEANNOW Official TikTok account is now LIVE! -Follow Us! ×

Autopsy confirms death of key witness in Red Bull heir’s case was accidental

webfact

Of course this was an accident. Many murders are explained this way.
But all this caper is beside the point.
Why would the Tong Lor cop be in the outside lane when there's no right turn for him?  Cops are always fining motorcyclists for being in the outside lane, aren't they?
Why did it take so long to come up with this farcical story?
Has anyone examined the bank accounts of Mr Julachart and his family for irregular deposits?
The autopsy result is just another example of the disdain and disrespect the authorities have for ordinary folk

Add: I suppose Mr Julachart left his crash helmet at home

my question is:  this guy lives in CM but was a witness in Bangkok ?

so who is this person ? that is was there in Bangkok at that time, to be a witness

as if there is no BLACK BOX in a ferrari that could show the real speed at the time of impact

all the other excuses of ferrari box: being drunk, on cocaine, flying the scene of creme, lying, not showing up for questionning

1 hour ago, pacovl46 said:

That statement doesn’t hold any water generally speaking. There’s quite a few cases in which an autopsy can determine whether someone died accidentally/due to suicide or murder. Let’s say they find someone with a bullet hole in his head. If it was suicide then the wound will show all the hallmarks of a contact shot, plus there will be gunshot residue on the hand he used in places that are consistent with the angle at which the bullet entered the head etc. as opposed to a bullet that entered at the back of the head or a fatal knife wound in the back.

In this particular case the injuries he sustained are consistent with a motorcycle crash, if they did examine the blood as well they would’ve found any poisons or the likes and since the deceased was the one who hit the other bikes from behind it’s pretty safe to say that it was either an accident or maybe a suicide, but not foul play. 

Did you do the autopsy??

which was completed in record time so congratulations 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, webfact said:

A second autopsy, conducted on the body of Julachart Mardthong, a key defence witness in Red Bull heir’s hit-and-run case, has confirmed a police report that he died in an accident and that there was no foul play.

This is utterly ridiculous.  The issue of whether it was an accident or not is not one that is solved via an Autopsy.  It requires police investigation!  How stupid do they really think the public is? 

• Like 2

So happy it's all sorted out, for the past 2 nights I had nightmares about a red buffalo, sorry, a red bull

charging me and I didn't have my red cape to dodge it. After these late News I will sleep better.

• Haha 1

What gets me is the utter incredulity of the lies that are being spouted to try to justify not bringing the RedBull kid to court to face justice. It is one unbelievable lie after another and now we have forensic experts pronouncing that a road death is accidental. You cannot examine a body and come up with that conclusion. People who carry out autopsies are not police. The squirming caused by trying to get Boss off is contemtible and utterly disgusting. And yet we are supposed to respect the place. Jeez

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pacovl46 said:

That statement doesn’t hold any water generally speaking. There’s quite a few cases in which an autopsy can determine whether someone died accidentally/due to suicide or murder. Let’s say they find someone with a bullet hole in his head. If it was suicide then the wound will show all the hallmarks of a contact shot, plus there will be gunshot residue on the hand he used in places that are consistent with the angle at which the bullet entered the head etc. as opposed to a bullet that entered at the back of the head or a fatal knife wound in the back.

In this particular case the injuries he sustained are consistent with a motorcycle crash, if they did examine the blood as well they would’ve found any poisons or the likes and since the deceased was the one who hit the other bikes from behind it’s pretty safe to say that it was either an accident or maybe a suicide, but not foul play. 

In the case you use as an example, the autopsy can only say for certain that there was gunshot residue on the victim's hand, it was a contact shot, and the angle of entry could have been self-inflicted.  The evidence is consistent with a suicide but does not prove suicide.  The victim could have been forced to hold the gun and pull the trigger--resulting in a contact wound, the angle being ok, and gunshot residue on the hand.  Unlikely?  Yes, of course.  Impossible? No.  Likewise, with the motorcycle crash.  The autopsy determined the injuries that resulted in the death but could not determine the events leading up to the crash. 

• Like 2

Judge: "Please describe your autopsy findings, Coroner."

Coroner: "The deceased apparently got his feet accidentally stuck in a bucket of hardening concrete. As he tried to free himself, he must have toppled over and plunged into the lake. The cause of death was drowning."

Judge: "So the deceased's demise is due to an accident?"

Coroner: "Evidently so, Your Honor."

Judge: "And the circumstance that the deceased was a key witness of the prosecution in the criminal case against Don Pavarotti played no role in his demise?"

Coroner: "None whatsoever, Your Honor. An accident is an accident, no matter how suspicious its timing may seem."

Judge: "That's good enough for me. Case dismissed. Next!"

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Injuries consistent with a motorbike accident.

The question is why did he have the accident?

Evidently testimony from the fellow who hit him is the two where out on a bender and looking for another bar to drink in. The witness states he lost control of his bike went down and hit the dead guys bike from the rear causing him to lose control and crash into the center medium.

Broken skull and broken ribs is probably true. It is caused by falling off the bike at speed. The question is, why was he falling off that bike? Maybe a gunshot? You need to be totally naive to believe is was not an assassination, even at this critical time...Seems police does not really want to investigate the cause of that "motorbike accident".

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, newnative said:

In the case you use as an example, the autopsy can only say for certain that there was gunshot residue on the victim's hand, it was a contact shot, and the angle of entry could have been self-inflicted.  The evidence is consistent with a suicide but does not prove suicide.  The victim could have been forced to hold the gun and pull the trigger--resulting in a contact wound, the angle being ok, and gunshot residue on the hand.  Unlikely?  Yes, of course.  Impossible? No.  Likewise, with the motorcycle crash.  The autopsy determined the injuries that resulted in the death but could not determine the events leading up to the crash. 

Exactly. Did they look for other wounds, there might be a gunshot as well, ... as a possible reason to fall ... but you don`t see what you don`t wanna see...

How do we know which bike was in front or the back it's impossible to tell from CCTV footage?
The bike in front seems to take a much worse fall the the rider hitting his head hard on the curb consistent with a head injury,

the bike behind falls on his side and doesn't look as bad accident at all.

But the guy in front walks away with no injuries.
Also why is the Time Stamp Missing from the original video?

Edited by DirtyHarry55

3 hours ago, alexlm said:

I thought it was a guy who lost control of his motorbike a few days ago? Or am I confused? Why is there a car in the picture?

Wrong accident..............photo refers to the original accident the deceased was a witness to.

46 minutes ago, P100 said:

Exactly. Did they look for other wounds, there might be a gunshot as well, ... as a possible reason to fall ... but you don`t see what you don`t wanna see...

A sling shot too................even from a prankster.

Ok now that that was sorted, who is going to be held responsible for his death.

The rider of the bike said he was under the influence of alcohol, did he get breath tested, blood tested.

Do the police play a part here where they failed to be on the road to breath test people driving/riding on the roads.

OMG, I did it again, solly, forgot I was in Thailand, get him to do a wai, pay 500 baht fine and back to business as usual collecting tens of thousands of bodies off of the road for breaking the unenforced road laws because there is no police presence, they are all closed at night.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

The finding was disclosed at a news conference this afternoon (Monday) by Pol Lt-Gen Prachuab Wongsook, commissioner of 5th Region Provincial Police, Dr. Bannakit Lojanaphiwat, Dean of the Medical Science Faculty at Chiangmai University and Associate Professor Dr. Kanda Mekjaidee, Chief of the Forensic Science Department at the same university

So they are on the Red Bull payroll...