Autopsy confirms death of key witness in Red Bull heir’s case was accidental

webfact

13 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

If I intentionally run someone down with a vehicle, will the autopsy be able to indicate whether it was an accident?

Which part of “there’s quite a few cases in which an autopsy can determine whether someone died accidentally/due to suicide or murder” is it you didn’t get?! 

I never said an autopsy can ALWAYS determine whether it was an accident! 

Since the deceased was the one who hit the other bike rider from behind the cops determined it to be an accident. Why is that so difficult to comprehend? 

Edited by pacovl46

12 hours ago, Classic Ray said:

Shows the danger of jumping to a conclusion without properly examining the evidence and all the options of how that evidence could have been caused. Contact shot and gunshot residue only shows that the gun was in contact with the head and not whose hand was on the trigger. Gunshot residue can be transferred after death by the perpetrator. The CCTV "evidence" could have been manufactured and the injuries from the "accident" could have been caused by a number of incidents. Only by eliminating all the other possibilities can you be confident how the injuries were sustained. I would be calling for, interviewing and taking statements from all the witnesses to the collision, gathering CCTV evidence from other cameras on the route from the bar to the collision scene, and taking statements from staff and customers at the bar. That would constitute part of a thorough investigation, especially with all the "coincidences" that 

transferring gunshot residue from the perpetrator’s hand to the victim after the fact and have it match what it would look like if the victim had committed suicide is probably extremely difficult/next to impossible without being detected because it most likely leaves a certain pattern/consistency behind which most likely can’t be replicated by transferral. 

Secondly, of course you have to take everything into consideration which they most likely did when they did the autopsy. The road rash/abrasions and all the other injuries he sustained in the crash will paint a picture consistent with the motorcycle crash seen in the CCTV footage. 

17 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

I didn't know an autopsy could confirm that a death was an accident. Only in Thailand can autopsies confirm intent! 

Perfect Accident .

Case closed , Tit..

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, 5633572526 said:

Did you do the autopsy??

which was completed in record time so congratulations 

No, I didn’t. 

Are you trying to tell me that it surprised you that they fast-tracked the autopsy considering the fact what a massive outrage dropping the charges caused and how much attention the whole thing got?! 

Just how long do you think the actual process of performing an autopsy takes?

In case you don’t know, it’s 2 to 4 hours! 

12 hours ago, newnative said:

In the case you use as an example, the autopsy can only say for certain that there was gunshot residue on the victim's hand, it was a contact shot, and the angle of entry could have been self-inflicted.  The evidence is consistent with a suicide but does not prove suicide.  The victim could have been forced to hold the gun and pull the trigger--resulting in a contact wound, the angle being ok, and gunshot residue on the hand.  Unlikely?  Yes, of course.  Impossible? No.  Likewise, with the motorcycle crash.  The autopsy determined the injuries that resulted in the death but could not determine the events leading up to the crash. 

Yeah, okay, he committed suicide by riding into the back of another motorcycle rider because he couldn’t handle having taken money by the Red Bull camp to testify that the Red Bull heir is innocent. 

If the deceased had been hit from behind, it would be a totally different story, but he hasn’t. 

Maybe I should’ve chosen a different example to make the point that an autopsy in certain cases can can reveal whether a death was accidental or murder, but hey, hopefully you’re getting my point. 

8 hours ago, KKr said:

Wonder if the poor man's family agrees with you.
from the source article:
"Although no traces of assault, which may have led to the victim’s death, have been found, Pol Lt-Gen Prachuab said those in charge of the case have not ruled out assault or suspicions about the victim’s personal wealth."

No traces of assault are the keywords in my opinion! And when it comes down to a court case, it’s never about what you assume, or know, or think you know or suspicions you might have, it’s about what you can prove in court! They did an autopsy, they didn’t find any signs of assault, they found injuries consistent with a motorcycle accident that was caused by the deceased and therefore they ruled it an accident, and unless you can prove something else it will stay an accident. 

an autopsy shows the reason a person has died...... NOT if an accident was accidental.....

How can we believe shuch a report ?????!!!!

In august 2016 my ozzie mate died.......autopsy report stated he DIED from NATURAL  CAUSES !!! 

Not the actual reason .....

Edited by essox essox
after thought

On 8/4/2020 at 6:44 AM, DoctorG said:

The autopsy can identify his injuries that likely caused death, and also confirm that there is no bullet wound, but as Fex points out above that should not be inferring anything else about intent.

Did they do toxicology? 

I’m an earlier article they said both the deceased and the motorcyclist that he rear ended where quite a bit over the limit. 

Not hearing much from the arm-chair quarterbacks who swore he was was killed by an assassin’s bullet fired from a pistol from a moving scooter driving the other way or by a magic trip-wire. ????????

Do you really now expect anyone to believe this, you are digging a bigger hole to bury yourselves in. It’s time to stop this nonsense and stick to the truth and reveal the truth as it was and is. Stop making a mockery yourselves!

15 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

transferring gunshot residue from the perpetrator’s hand to the victim after the fact and have it match what it would look like if the victim had committed suicide is probably extremely difficult/next to impossible without being detected because it most likely leaves a certain pattern/consistency behind which most likely can’t be replicated by transferral. 

Secondly, of course you have to take everything into consideration which they most likely did when they did the autopsy. The road rash/abrasions and all the other injuries he sustained in the crash will paint a picture consistent with the motorcycle crash seen in the CCTV footage. 

You are basing your judgement on forensic science but this is Thailand.

15 to 20 years ago Thailand only had a single forensic scientist in the whole country and she was an ardent supporter of the fake GT-200 bomb scanners. 

• Haha 1