Phone of key ‘Boss’ case witness destroyed, say police

snoop1130

10 hours ago, GAZZPA said:

if the "boycott Red Bull" campaign starts to mean the company is losing money I would not be at all surprised if he meets an unpleasant end....

To boycott Red Bull you would need to convince millions of red necked drongos not to drink the <deleted>.

The rednecks still drink energy drinks even though they are linked to causing cancer, no chance.

22 hours ago, Elkski said:

I think the phone was the target , death wasn't  the goal. I think they were worried with all the press and public uproar that  Jaruchat would be scrutinized and buckle so they wanted the phone. The fake drinking buddy routine (Mackey fin didn't work fast enough) was a ploy to grab his phone.  I think the plan B was someone would  come off the sidewalk and grab Jaruchats phone when he stopped in the street next to his new drink buddy.  Maybe they were both going seeking whore's. 

But he crashed  instead.  These thugs know the exact blurry spots between CCTV and they knew the phone and Jaruchat were lying in plain view so they couldn't rush to grab the phone.  So mafia boss in CR called on his next guy Lan to go get it.  Surely it would cost chump change to bribe  a nurse or attendant to gain access to Jurachats personal Belongings.   

I'm sure ASis or dtac had already been notified by BKK mafia to lose it. So the phones record is the last lose end.    So I wonder if Jurachats payment was made before  or planned installments.  Need to check with his regular gals to see if he was seeking their services more recently.    Considering a killing can be bought for less than 10000 baht I don't expect this was a big payout. 

I will put a call into his regulars. See what they say. Will keep you informed. 

No doubt about it. It was monkey business. Don't think it was an accident either. 

The question still remains.. where did the dead witness see the collision from that red bull boy was involved in.. why was he in Bangkok.. how come he was in the vicinity of the collision.. did he know the other surprise witness.. why didn't he come forward sooner.  

18 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I will put a call into his regulars. See what they say. Will keep you informed. 

No doubt about it. It was monkey business. Don't think it was an accident either. 

All of which brings the question; who is behind all of this, is it some rogue elements  of the RTP???

6 minutes ago, scorecard said:

All of which brings the question; who is behind all of this, is it some rogue elements  of the RTP???

Why would they need to be rogue? They are at the beck and call of the army. One phone call, and they do as they are told. It could have been just as likely the army. 

Anything, absolutely anything to protect the rich, powerful or those in power. 

• Like 1