Phone of key ‘Boss’ case witness destroyed, say police

snoop1130

16 hours ago, DirtyHarry55 said:

So in a nutshell Lan or his Boss (Senator) wanted what was on the dead guys phone?

Only question was Lan the other guy in the Bike crash? If so did he cause the accident to get it?

Now this is very very suspicious and must make Lan Nr.1 suspect or is he just the Fall Guy?

More likely that he did NOT want anyone else from being able to see what may have been on the phone.

16 hours ago, Susco said:

Did Thai police ever found anything suspicious about any politician ?

Only whoever the current opposition happened to be :whistling:

16 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

You couldn't make this up .. 

Don't get much better than that does it .. thieve a dead man's possessions to cover your own backside .. and he was running in an election .! Is that not as good a reason to ban him from ever running again .. 

Yes, almost anywhere else but here.

16 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

You couldn't make this up .. 

Don't get much better than that does it .. thieve a dead man's possessions to cover your own backside .. and he was running in an election .! Is that not as good a reason to ban him from ever running again .. 

not really, in Thailand, it just makes him the ideal choice to become prime minister...

1 hour ago, herfiehandbag said:

An interesting point, could it be that someone has designs upon this family, and their hugely lucrative global business?

If that is the case, the idiot son and the subsequent attempts to shield him may make them vulnerable...

Make him vulnerable, I would not be surprised if some powerful agency of a friendly government is planning another accident for the miscreant child, would not be the first time I am sure. What would be a suitable time for such as accident, perhaps the ski season and an avalanche?

16 hours ago, seajae said:

and what was wiped off the card before it was left outside the mothers house, this really is getting beyond a joke and the pathetic police are just helping to cover it all up, must have been a lot of money splashed around to have all this happening now, as always corruption runs rampant in Thailand

As though a summons to the phone company cannot discover the sms and call history (and location data) easily. 

Thats of course assuming no ones smart enough to be using encrypted comms, but given the keystone cops nature of everything, thats a fair guess. 

17 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

The guy has all the requisite qualities needed for holding higher office here... He'll go FAR for sure!

They've got enough material to make the 2nd season of a hit TV series "Whose the Boss?"

Edited by Pikasso
Spelling error

7 hours ago, Hayduke said:

Uncanny how the wily, crafty and perceptive Hero-General smelled a rat here immediately. But, then again, he does have much rat-smelling experience.

Of course…the 100% honest government and their loyal police forces are only acting in response to “public doubts”…with absolutely no other agenda on (or under) the table. Serving the people is the only concern.

While it seems confusing now…several more mysterious deaths and/or disappearances, an ill-fated scapegoat or two, along with a few untraceable truckloads of cash, and the authorities should have the whole affair wrapped up quite nicely,

Unfortunately, we'll have to take their word for it...as the police don't have nearly enough vinyl to put it all up on one of those nifty 'show and tell' boards.

Sounds like Hilary and Bill might be in town clearing up loose ends for the family.  Sim card is just a teaser.

• Sad 1

This fiasco of “The Case of the Heir to Red Bull” would make a great movie for Netflix, Hulu or another private media company. It has action, mystery, comedy, drama, suspense- but most viewers would thinks it’s fiction. 

21 minutes ago, toenail said:

This fiasco of “The Case of the Heir to Red Bull” would make a great movie for Netflix, Hulu or another private media company. It has action, mystery, comedy, drama, suspense- but most viewers would thinks it’s fiction. 

You forgot Intrigue, and fascination as well.

This case is an enormous "cash cow," and the number of "pigs to trough" will be endless (with some coming to trough more than once for a "refill").

Initially, I was going to post that the corruption is unbelievable.  The level of corruption is NOT unbelievable, however, when taken in the context of where we are!

Why not just get it over with and wrap it up now?  Welcome "Boss" back with open arms, give him a parade, and then make him a senator.

Edited by LarryLEB
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Enoon said:

Chuchai was paying Jaruchat on behalf of Yoovidhyah.

Lan was the gofer/in-between/"accident" planner.

Jaruchat asked for more money to lie.

When that was refused he threatened to make it all public.

An "accident" was arranged.

Somehow the phone identified (or was thought to have identified) the deal, all of the participants, and their negotiations that led Jaruchat to be where he was on the night of his death.

The ultimate plot, LOL. Never mind the phone. the phone companies have records of who called who. Links can still be made or else submit some old fashioned interrogation????

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Pretty much confirms it was not an accident, does it not? The chances of this being an accident, are about on par with the chances that Epstein committed suicide. 

I think the phone was the target , death wasn't  the goal. I think they were worried with all the press and public uproar that  Jaruchat would be scrutinized and buckle so they wanted the phone. The fake drinking buddy routine (Mackey fin didn't work fast enough) was a ploy to grab his phone.  I think the plan B was someone would  come off the sidewalk and grab Jaruchats phone when he stopped in the street next to his new drink buddy.  Maybe they were both going seeking whore's. 

But he crashed  instead.  These thugs know the exact blurry spots between CCTV and they knew the phone and Jaruchat were lying in plain view so they couldn't rush to grab the phone.  So mafia boss in CR called on his next guy Lan to go get it.  Surely it would cost chump change to bribe  a nurse or attendant to gain access to Jurachats personal Belongings.   

I'm sure ASis or dtac had already been notified by BKK mafia to lose it. So the phones record is the last lose end.    So I wonder if Jurachats payment was made before  or planned installments.  Need to check with his regular gals to see if he was seeking their services more recently.    Considering a killing can be bought for less than 10000 baht I don't expect this was a big payout. 

Edited by Elkski
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Terrible situation. Makes a mockery of the legal system and sends a message to the world just how corrupt and unsafe Thailand is. The "boycott Red Bull" campaign is growing, if people cannot get justice for the death of an innocent man then they can act by taking the money out of the corrupt owners of Red Bull. I am not a big fan of do gooders attempting to bring down companies that employ people, however in this case something must be done.. I hope the campaign gets traction, if people start associating Red Bull drink with corrupt people evading he law, paying to avoid justice after a mans death they will start being left on the shelf, there are plenty of alternatives nowadays...

8 hours ago, LarryLEB said:

This case is an enormous "cash cow," and the number of "pigs to trough" will be endless (with some coming to trough more than once for a "refill").

Initially, I was going to post that the corruption is unbelievable.  The level of corruption is NOT unbelievable, however, when taken in the context of where we are!

Why not just get it over with and wrap it up now?  Welcome "Boss" back with open arms, give him a parade, and then make him a senator.

not a good attitude,, people should be using this as a spring board to fight corruption head on,, starting with the boycotting of Red Bull drink,, you should participate as your action is harmless to yourself but you will be making a difference. if they lose their money they cannot easily pay for corruption,, its a strong message fella..

12 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Make him vulnerable, I would not be surprised if some powerful agency of a friendly government is planning another accident for the miscreant child, would not be the first time I am sure. What would be a suitable time for such as accident, perhaps the ski season and an avalanche?

if the "boycott Red Bull" campaign starts to mean the company is losing money I would not be at all surprised if he meets an unpleasant end....

• Thanks 1