I received this:

Grace Unsubscribe

Mon, 10 Aug, 17:51 (2 days ago)

cleardot.gifReply
cleardot.gif
to me
Hello ****

This is Grace,

I am just sending you this email to inform you that I will continue to be a part of Thai Visa Centre, and continue to offer the highest level of service possible.

If you read anything in the news that disturbed you I am very sorry, and would like you to know that there is nothing to worry about.

Immigration has already verified that we are a legitimate visa agent, which is why we are still open.

If you need any long term visa services please don't hesitate to send me a message.

Also a small reminder that if you are currently under visa Amnesty, and apply for a visa now your visa will start on the 27th of September. Because of this we advise you to apply sooner rather than later to avoid the rush.

5BXobfyVcdrEp3iLYQw9dU%2F1597046538058-office-grace.jpg

For the fastest service please contact us through LINE.
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Paiman said:

From what I know, all mails get answered with the name *Grace*.

They have a few people working there which all use it.

Nothing dodgy about that then, all called Grace so transparent and all above board with no evidence of paying bribes to IO or using fake stamps. I'm sure they pay tax as well. ????

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ezzra said:

I don't know this Grace from a bar a soap but one should think very hard before making accusation such as theses, you could find yourself on the receiving end of a lawsuit  for bad mouthing someone with no hard and concrete evidence...

The Joys of Social media ezzra---they have to find out who is "glegolo"  first....so unless he is silly enough to use just one e-mail for all correspondence.

That BMW wont stand a chance................:coffee1:

• Like 1

In this thread, there's a recent TVC Facebook Messenger post that refers to her as a "former" staff member there. And then there's a separate message, also from recent days, that has her still doing business and serving all her customers...

It would seem just a bit confusing....

And meanwhile, no mention of what has happened with Hubbie and his alleged marijuana growing venture....

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, eyup said:

Used them and have a visa provided by them

Quite efficient service

I guess the acid test will be when i leave the country or do a 90 day report

But.....all seems above board. 

I used them for my last extension. I was stuck in Bangkok and not able to enter Mae Hong Son. Easy done. 14k.

Just did my 90 day reporting up North here, they wanted to see the funds in my Bank. No issues.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

In this thread, there's a recent TVC Facebook Messenger post that refers to her as a "former" staff member there. And then there's a separate message, also from recent days, that has her still doing business and serving all her customers...

It would seem just a bit confusing....

And meanwhile, no mention of what has happened with Hubbie and his alleged marijuana growing venture....

.....and then explain how "She reportedly has admitted providing fake visas using fake documentation" is just a little misunderstanding.

The stamps in the passports processed through Thai Visa Centre are genuine. Some of the documentation used to get those visas and extensions are doubtless somewhat suspect.

At the end of the day, I am sure that some high level negotiations were needed to straighten things out, establishing that "there was no evidence of wrongdoing". Establishing that the "medicinal" marijuana plants were a relic of someone else's "research" from five years ago probably required more negotiation than the alleged fraudulent visa applications.

• Like 2

I've been getting emails from "Grace" for quite some time. I am glad that I never did business with her firm. Many others are obviously on the level. My last agent took me straight to Chonburi Immigration, where my case was handled right at the desk by a uniformed officer. it cost me 14 thousand baht for a renewal,  but there was little chance of it not being legit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paiman said:

I used them for my last extension. I was stuck in Bangkok and not able to enter Mae Hong Son. Easy done. 14k.

Just did my 90 day reporting up North here, they wanted to see the funds in my Bank. No issues.

Why on earth would they want to see the funds? I did 90 day last week through the CM drive through window on my motorcycle. Now that was fun.,