How the tide shifted in Red Bull heir case

rooster59

4 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

Have I ever stated what his speed was ?

My position is the fact the damage to the vehicle is not representative of an accident at the originally claimed 170+km/h.

The experts have told us what speed he was doing. We know already. So what speed do you think he was he doing??

Stop answering questions with questions. 

1 hour ago, rkidlad said:

The experts have told us what speed he was doing. We know already. So what speed do you think he was he doing??

Stop answering questions with questions. 

My answer would be pure speculation but I reckon the damage to the vehicle indicates a speed of around 80km/h.

Why have the experts struggled to give consistent results, has it been 3 different speeds they have come out with so far or is it 4 ?

7 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

My answer would be pure speculation but I reckon the damage to the vehicle indicates a speed of around 80km/h.

Why have the experts struggled to give consistent results, has it been 3 different speeds they have come out with so far or is it 4 ?

The stories are all there. Everyone agrees on the speed now. The one who said it was 77 said he was made to change it from his earlier calculation of 177. 

The only one who’s confused is you. Much like with this story and how he had cocaine in his system. 

11 hours ago, Dene16 said:

So an international arrest warrant will be issued and he will be extradited back to Thailand to face the charges.

Just not in this lifetime

????????????

That will be after it's translated into English, like the previous one something like 8 years ago which is still in the too-hard bin. 

1 hour ago, Don Mega said:

Maybe it's this:

1. speed calculated from CCTV just before the collision (distance/time) = 177kph

2. speed of the Ferrari at the moment of impact (presumably after some heavy braking before impact) = 77kph?

3. relative impact speed of two vehicles travelling in the same direction (speed of the Ferrari minus speed of the motorcycle) = <77kph

Edited by chickenslegs
clarity
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, rkidlad said:

The stories are all there. Everyone agrees on the speed now. The one who said it was 77 said he was made to change it from his earlier calculation of 177. 

The only one who’s confused is you. Much like with this story and how he had cocaine in his system. 

i have been hit at low speed by a car driving on a motorbike... broken everything but my left leg... 25 years ago, still feel the pain... my bike was totaled, so was the 2 other cars, speed was lower then 90 km/hr, coz the car was behind me all the time at that speed. 
The only thing what happend was that my brakes where better then the car brakes, as another car pulled out the side street, just in front of me...

I hit the car in front of me in the side at same time i was hit by the car behind me... never knew what was first, 
The speed of impact was deemed to be lower then 50 km/h
The car behind me was total loss, as was the other car

The only reason i post / react is coz this BS, the damage does not add up

If you can't see that logic....

Edited by Little Brains
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Little Brains said:

i have been hit at low speed by a car driving on a motorbike... broken everything but my left leg... 25 years ago, still feel the pain... my bike was totaled, so was the 2 other cars, speed was lower then 90 km/hr, coz the car was behind me all the time at that speed. 
The only thing what happend was that my brakes where better then the car brakes, as another car pulled out the side street, just in front of me...

I hit the car in front of me in the side at same time i was hit by the car behind me... never knew what was first, 
The speed of impact was deemed to be lower then 50 km/h
The car behind me was total loss, as was the other car

The only reason i post / react is coz this BS, the damage does not add up

If you can't see that logic....

So you are comparing a car that crashes into 2 stationary vehicles with a car hitting another vehicle, that is moving in the same direction, from behind?

13 hours ago, Colabamumbai said:

Should be titled How The Bull Shifted. 

Yea, lot of Bull Shift happening here.

As for the speed issue, I think Boss was trying to time travel in his Ferrari.  Had he been traveling at 88 MPH, he wouldn't have hit the motorcycle.

back to future.gif

• Haha 1

The Thai case was a botch up from the start. Including the estimated speed he was doing. Both Bike and Car have damage consistent with a low to medium speed accident.

Any accident doing 177km will result in pretty severe damage. Even accounting for relative speed at accident the bike would have been severely damaged when it was knocked over and slid down the road. The bike had surprising little damage. 

He is douche and should go to prison but the case has been a botched mess from the start - no real surprise though, we are in Thailand after all.

Edited by G950
  • Like 1

OK, Im no expert here but having been the victim of being <deleted> ed from behind I can tell you what happened to me they are saying both were moving, in my case what it did was propelled me across the road because your hand is on the accelerator lets say the speed would have been around 50kph Im thinking if car hit him at any speed should have thrown him across the road I am beginning to think the bike was stopped at the time of impact for it to end up underneath the car,

Jesus christ give this young man a break! Of course it's unintentional. They've settled with the family for 3million baht and my understanding they are happy with it and forgiven him. Why the gov and plebs have to stick their noses in someone else's business which haven't effected them in anyway. 

• Sad 2

I believe it's called "chumming the water". You throw some bloody bits about to attract the sharks and then when you get enough of a critical mass, there will be a feeding frenzy. They thought they'd milked this cow dry but the latest ham-fisted attempt to dismiss the charges has instead been like a new pastureland opening up. Now they're thinking about producing even more cheese. After all, this well will never run dry.

How was that for mixing metaphors?

On 8/16/2020 at 8:13 AM, Dene16 said:

So an international arrest warrant will be issued and he will be extradited back to Thailand to face the charges.

Just not in this lifetime

????????????

There is a saying in Thai.. Chart naa ton pai (in the next life, in the afternoon:)

On 8/16/2020 at 11:14 PM, Susco said:

So you are comparing a car that crashes into 2 stationary vehicles with a car hitting another vehicle, that is moving in the same direction, from behind?

All vehicles where driving, me (on the bike) and the car following me ( the one that hit me from the back) and the car that cut in front of me, where all driving at the moment of impact, be it at different speed...

Edited by Little Brains

33 minutes ago, GeoMill said:

Is this relevant? Cocaine abuse is the charge. Not cocaine abuse during driving.

Yes, if you bothered to read the thread you would know this was pointed out to me and I acknowledged the error in my thinking.

Go have a beer and cool your frothing fingers.

People need to see justice done. Not just Thais but tourists. If foreigners think the justice system is corrupt they will not feel  safe in Thailand. ie if you are a wealthy Thai you can kill lesser mortals with impunity (as happens in some Arab states with their princes) tourism will be affected