Looking For Mountain Climb Helmets

jumbo

looking to buy a pair of mountain climb helmets, haven't seen them in the sports departments of the malls, has anyone seen them in BKK ?

There is a climbing store in Siam Discovery. I think it's on the second floor but the name escapes me.

The building I have recently stared work in has a large store in the lobby area which is full of tents and outdoorsy stuff.

Never stopped to go inside (being less active than Homer Simpson!) but I will stop by there on Monday and have a look for you!

Edited by CymruAmByth

looking to buy a pair of mountain climb helmets, haven't seen them in the sports departments of the malls, has anyone seen them in BKK ?

There is a climbing store in Siam Discovery. I think it's on the second floor but the name escapes me.

I think the name is Cam-Fis

There is a couple of good shops that may have what you want: One in the Emporeum, and in the 2nd floor of the shopping center that it is in the corner of Sukumvit 2 (no remember the building name...). ...I am sure you can order ir if they do not have it....I bought there climming gear once....good luck

Edited by torito

Thailand, especially Bangkok is rather short of real mountains. :o

However keep searching, you may be lucky.

Never seen the winterclothes here in the shops.....???

J

Edited by jumbo