Lukashenko says he is ready to share power in Belarus as protests mount

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, Amdesign said:

Yes, not a proof for You, because You just another victim of CNN  ???? But for those who have brain and can use search - it is a valid proof. 

Thanks for the capital in 'you', much appreciated.

2 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Thanks for the capital in 'you', much appreciated.

And special one for You - how this Nazi guy can be in police. Lt.Colonel? Is this what you call democracy? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andriy_Biletsky_(politician)

You don't know anything about Ukraine, the country which was ripped-off and destroyed by the West since 2014 coup.

47 minutes ago, Amdesign said:

And special one for You - how this Nazi guy can be in police. Lt.Colonel? Is this what you call democracy? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andriy_Biletsky_(politician)

You don't know anything about Ukraine, the country which was ripped-off and destroyed by the West since 2014 coup.

I don't know the ins and outs, nor do I pretend to know.

All I said was that the link you gave doesn't confirm your earlier claims.

25 minutes ago, stevenl said:

I don't know the ins and outs, nor do I pretend to know.

All I said was that the link you gave doesn't confirm your earlier claims.

So let me explain. The force behind 2013-14 events in Ukraine were far-right groups. Later, far-rigths we used to suppress the 'anti-maidan' opposition and rebels in Eastern Ukraine. By now, these Nazi groups are deeply integrated in government structure, and the leaders of those Nazi militia are now officially serving in police. These groups are used by Ukrainian regime to suppress the opposition and street protests. You can google Right Sector, Svoboda, National Corps, Azov - will find a lot of shocking info. So 'democratic Ukraine' is a myth... believe it or not.

Here and here are some links about 'democratic Ukraine'... There are thousands of such links. Belarus next? Hopefully not.

Edited by Amdesign

39 minutes ago, Amdesign said:

So let me explain. The force behind 2013-14 events in Ukraine were far-right groups. Later, far-rigths we used to suppress the 'anti-maidan' opposition and rebels in Eastern Ukraine. By now, these Nazi groups are deeply integrated in government structure, and the leaders of those Nazi militia are now officially serving in police. These groups are used by Ukrainian regime to suppress the opposition and street protests. You can google Right Sector, Svoboda, National Corps, Azov - will find a lot of shocking info. So 'democratic Ukraine' is a myth... believe it or not.

Here and here are some links about 'democratic Ukraine'... There are thousands of such links. Belarus next? Hopefully not.

Thanks. And what is Russia's and NATO/west role in this?

15 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Thanks. And what is Russia's and NATO/west role in this?

Russia of course is interested in friendly relations with Ukraine, due to economic ties, supply pipelines, a lot of pro-Russian and Russian-speaking population in Ukraine, historical and religious ties and a long joint border line. On other side, the West is trying to split Ukraine off Russia, to avoid its potential strengthening; this is why they have been cultivating far-right groups and pro-Western politicians and journalists. In fact, with pro-Western regime Ukraine has become a provocateur 'barrier state', with poor economics fully controlled by the IMF, and the government fully controllable from the US Embassy. Ex-president Poroshenko (and one of the richest Ukrainian oligarchs, hehe) was reporting directly to Baiden. Here is interesting conversation between them on Ukrainian special forces operation in Crimea in 2016...

• Thanks 1

On 8/17/2020 at 2:15 PM, rcummings said:

I'm just wondering if Putin is going to put up with a democratic revolution in Belarus. Lukashenko may have been a pain in Putin's a$$, but he didn't pose the kind of threat that a democratic Belarus would. What's to stop Putin from sending in the troops and taking the country over?

It would be dangerous for Putin to send in the troops. The locals are not anti-russian, they are anti Lukashenko. Sending in the heavy boys would just turn Belarusians against Russia.

16 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

In this day and age all dictators NEED to be replaced by honest democratically elected governments, fixing numbers will only lead to confrontation ..................!!!

They need to be replaced by people who do what they are told, he didn't listen or do what he was told - https://eng.belta.by/president/view/belarus-president-unwilling-to-accept-additional-terms-to-get-foreign-loans-131164-2020/

Who next? Saudi, Egypt etc, etc - no they do what they are told to do!