Red Bull Boss latest:Thai immigration tight-lipped about former RTP chief's claim of being abroad

rooster59

22 hours ago, rooster59 said:

General Somyout has claimed that he was abroad in Switzerland on sporting related business when investigators were looking into the speed of the Ferrari driven by Vorayuth "Boss" Yoovidhya. 

Of course anything can be fixed to support his claim.

Just proves the old saying "Words are Cheap" certainly in this case everyone knows the the red bull runt will not be charged with anything, the worst that will happen is he'll stay out of Thailand for a little longer, all a complete waste of time, just to pretend the RTP are doing something, there are far too many big snouts in the trough to let justice take it's toll in this saga!

I'd pay to see the movie of this saga. I'd even read the book. Better than Lewis Carroll any day.

I love reading all the bs and obfuscation. It's like if you say it often enough, with enough authority and gravitas, sooner or later, everyone will believe you. I believe everyone is innocent and the Police officer didn't die, he's living in Switzerland looking after ex Police Generals.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, musicscene said:

If Somyout was in Switzerland on sporting related business then I am sure it can be verified by the sports body in Switzerland 

The Cresta run , described as the ultimate laxative , just what is needed to clear all the red bs

Edited by RubbaJohnny

10 hours ago, scorecard said:

The same guy who is a multi millionaire, and the same guy who borrowed 300 Million Baht from a scaly soapy massage operator who set-up / owned a giant soapy massage venue in Bkk for about 20 years, never touched by the law.

Rubbing on a completely other Matter.. Horn

1 hour ago, Scott Tracy said:

I'd pay to see the movie of this saga. I'd even read the book. Better than Lewis Carroll any day.

I love reading all the bs and obfuscation. It's like if you say it often enough, with enough authority and gravitas, sooner or later, everyone will believe you. I believe everyone is innocent and the Police officer didn't die, he's living in Switzerland looking after ex Police Generals.

Read the book and count how many committees are mentioned, need more than your fingers and toes...

6 hours ago, maxcorrigan said:

Just proves the old saying "Words are Cheap" certainly in this case everyone knows the the red bull runt will not be charged with anything, the worst that will happen is he'll stay out of Thailand for a little longer, all a complete waste of time, just to pretend the RTP are doing something, there are far too many big snouts in the trough to let justice take it's toll in this saga!

No cheap words in this exercise..... 

12 hours ago, Suua said:

This really is one of the most ugly countries in the world at present.....it was so good 6 years or so, ago....I yearn for guillotine movies. 

You should have been here 20 years ago

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Scott Tracy said:

Love to see the illustrations, like, Tweddle dee and Tweddle dumb, the mad hatter, not forgetting          Chessur the fat cat, who was able to appear and disappear and shapeshift. Oh the irony of your post.