Black man shot in back by police in Wisconsin city, governor says, curfew imposed

snoop1130

16 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

Interesting fact about the McCloskeys, they had all charges dropped

According to the Chicago Tribune as of one day ago, the charges against the McCloskeys are still pending.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/election-2020/ct-rnc-st-louis-couple-mark-patricia-mccloskey-20200824-ql3vrmsbwzcadjkwse6reel2ca-story.html

St. Louis couple facing charges for waving guns at protesters, defend show of weapons..,
Gardner said in a statement that she was disappointed that the case “has been exploited for political purposes, which in turn has opened the floodgates for gleeful racist and misogynistic messages and death threats. The people of St. Louis expect me to pursue equal justice under the law without fear or favor, and that is what I intend to do.”

Gardner’s decision to charge the McCloskeys drew an angry response from several Republicans in addition to Trump.

Gov. Mike Parson has said he’ll pardon the couple if they are convicted. Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt asked a judge to toss out the charges.

2 hours ago, Pilotman said:

I must have missed the amendment that says you can shoot someone in the back 7 times when they are unarmed.  As I have written many times on this post, your country will reap what it sows.  Good luck, you will need it. 

Ok ! Now we are back on topic! That incident and the facts are  still unfolding and under investigation !

Thank you

On behalf of my country, thanks mate for your tidings of well wishes ???? ,???????? !

Edited by riclag
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

All the "floating voters" , those who decide each election .

I would imagine those would be swayed to voting for Trump because of the unrest .

A vote for Biden would be a vote in favour of the unrest

Allowing them to riot is likely to get Trump re elected 

You guys need to make up your mind.

Riots good for trump as it shows the dems in a bad light.

Or

Dems like the riots because if the dems get in they will request help to fix it.

Trump is in charge, he has the aithority to do something about it. Why isnt he.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Just post what you mean in future , sarcasm never comes across well in the written word, especially on a forum where many people have opinions that make no logical sense 

oh stop it with the lecture...infinity stones and magic wands you are taking literally? Try and keep up and quit trying to get the last word. I already indulged you with a sarcastic decoder. (Not sarcasm by the way)

I'm done with this, go ahead and get your last word

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

You have now mentioned Trump in 17 different posts in four hours in this thread alone now .

This thread is about a man getting shot by Police in Wisconsin .

You seem to be using a mans shooting just to bash Trump

Because he is enabling it by refusing to acknowledge there is an issue.

He has the power to fix it. But he wont. The buck stops with him.

Im happy that when it all calms down you will be daying good job to the governors and mayors because trump refused to act.

• Haha 1

Just now, Sujo said:

Because he is enabling it by refusing to acknowledge there is an issue.

He has the power to fix it. But he wont. The buck stops with him.

Im happy that when it all calms down you will be daying good job to the governors and mayors because trump refused to act.

How could Trump stop the riots and unrest ?

What would you do if you were POTUS ?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

You have now mentioned Trump in 17 different posts in four hours in this thread alone now .

This thread is about a man getting shot by Police in Wisconsin .

You seem to be using a mans shooting just to bash Trump

trump claims to be the Law and Order president for which, so far, he has failed. trump consistently sets himself up to be criticised by overpromising and underdelivering.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

Maybe you and me read and understand words differently? 

"Blake admitted he had a knife in his possession" 

"DCI Agents recovered a knife from the drivers side floorboard of Mr Blakes vehicle" 

Okay...let's assume, he admitted that!

How and when did he admit it?

Because that would be an interesting point, you know?

Did he just tell the cops "Hey dudes, I have a knife in my car" and then rocked up to the driver's side to get it?

Because that would be the only way, they would be aware of it...right?!

And if that is the case, those cops are the dumbest people on the planet and should not only be fired, but stripped naked and chased out of the village with torches and pitchforks!

But I am interested, as you know so damn much: how and when did he admit, that he have a knive?

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

He’s trolling. None of them want trump to do anything other than whatever negatively affects his polling.

these same people were melting down when the feds went in to Portland without being “requested” and now in this thread they are trolling everyone about him not doing anything. 

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

Right, he just admitted to having a knife after being shot 7 times ????

And cops yelling at him to "Drop the knife" before shooting him ????

Read the thread, I posted this WAY back. 

https://madison365.com/kenohsa-police-opened-fire-less-than-5-minutes-after-being-called-scanner-audio/

Dude...you don't get it, do you?

Let's say, he had a knife and the cops where shouting at him to drop it...

a) why does he have to admit to have a knife? The cops allegedly shouted at him to drop it! So it was in plain sight!

b) If he had a knife at him at the time of the shooting...why was he shot in the back?

He was walkinhg away, as in NOT POSING A THREAT!

c) if they found a knife on the floor of the car LATER...then what and why were they shouting at him to drop it?

If it was IN THE CAR, he didn't have it on him!

You are making NO SENSE!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

Doesn’t make him a murderer. This whole thread and all the trash in it and literally the only thing you seem to care about is this kid. 

Well, the 17-year-old rifle toter has been charged with homicide after two people were fatally shot and a third was seriously injured...  And that just adds onto the toll of the local cop who shot Jacob Blake in the back multiple times...and would have killed him except for some kind of miracle.

White "street justice" Trump style (police shootings and armed vigilantes) certainly is taking its toll in death, but it's hardly making America great again...

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Like I've said twice already . Declare national emergency and send in active and reserve military with martial law as needed. This can be done independent of the saps for governors and mayors.

33 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

I would call in the leaders of the dems and prominent blm members and listen to what they have to say. Lend an empathetic ear.

Then do a press briefing with them to say i am aware there are concerns and issues that need to be addressed and will work together to find common ground whicj will result in a plan that is acceptable to all.

I would say i will provide regular updates and ask that protesters teturn to their homes until we can get to the bottom of what has caused your anger.

Thats how things are done, you listen, empathise. You need to want to unite. Trump refuses to unite.

But of course first trump has to acknowledge there is an issue. All trump has done is stoke the fire, its not working.

• Like 2