Navy: Country Needs Submarine

snoop1130

3 minutes ago, johng said:

They won't let any dirty foreigners on there though  without written permission from the chief admiral

just in case we steal the trade marked Thai military secrets !!! ????

Maybe the Rear Admiral!

As always these guys never really answer the real questions.  He’s defending the purchase of a submarine but it doesn’t look like he addressed the issue of the approval to purchase 2 more subs.

Edited by statman78
Corrected spelling
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, snoop1130 said:

or clash in the South China Sea.

Delusions of grandeur .. an' what's it got to do with Thailand If it kicks off there .. leave aside their piddly little subs stand no chance against some of the big players kit that is likely to be shown off in the event of a ruck in that region they wanna get off the phone if are they gonna play subs ..  

IMG_20200824_131311.jpg

Edited by Justgrazing
Sp
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

They could take the cash and 'say' they bought one, then report that it is deployed underwater on a mission, to be never be seen again.

Seriously, if it is for the upcoming South China Sea confrontation, considering China's heavy influence, investments, and ever increasing footprint in Thailand, which side will it be on?

• Like 1

.. incomplete information about the procurement project might be politically motivated.

It must make more sense in Thai - admit I didn't bother checking as low expectations for coherence on this one. Politically motivated as in withholding information or trying to say that critics' incomplete information politically motivated as to exploit ignorance....? Should have just went with whatever Covfefe translates as.

1 hour ago, johng said:

They won't let any dirty foreigners on there though  without written permission from the chief admiral

just in case we steal the trade marked Thai military secrets !!! ????

I got to the hanger deck area with a thai group of connected friends and then got tossed off by some low ranking dimwit as was not allowed. My close thai friends left with me and we want an drank beer and waited for the remainder of the group to finish and join up after. 

• Like 1

Navy: Country Needs Submarine

Let me guess your buddy in China has got another one going cheap? ????

The writing is on the wall guys those that refuse to see it are either blind or delusional.

Be prepared for the next stage.

Edited by misterjames
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

So Thailand wants to buy Chinese subs to use against the Chinese in case of future disputes with them, yea right

Maybe they want to use the subs to protect their illegal fishing trawlers raping all the stocks of protected fish.