Dad Gets Engaged To Daughter’s Ex Boyfriend While All Three Are On Holiday Together

snoop1130

Dad Gets Engaged To Daughter’s Ex Boyfriend While All Three Are On Holiday Together

By REBECCA SHEPHERD

rt.PNG

Dad Barrie Drewitt-Barlow has proposed and is now engaged to his daughter's ex-boyfriend Scott Hutchinson while all three were holidaying in Croatia.

Barrie and his husband Tony Drewitt-Barlow hit the headlines back in 1999 after they became the first gay men in the UK to father twins born through surrogacy.

Fast forward to 2020 and Barry has split from Tony (but they still live together) and is now in a relationship with his daughter's ex - and the pair are having a baby via a surrogate.

According to The Sun, the romantic proposal took place on the island of Hvar, just off the coast of Split.

Full Story: https://www.ladbible.com/community/celebrity-dad-50-gets-engaged-to-daughters-ex-boyfriend-while-on-holiday-20200823

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And we all should pretend that is all absolutely normal.

But if a guy mentions he likes young (and legal) girls then that produces a big <deleted> storm.

Crazy times...

Not sure whether it is normal or not (although I do no find it shocking) but it definitely happens more than one cares to think. Also the majority of the population don't cry foul when men and women date much younger partners. I guess it has been integrated into the society. Some people will always find another reason than love behind their relationship but...that is human. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Surelynot said:

Live and let live......why care what other people are doing unless it has a direct impact on your well being?

If nobody cares what other is doing, where is chance better in humanity?! Like here if student don't care , who go to say coverment it's not anymore acceptable what junta is doing! Selfish thinking that things can chance if look other direction!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

What would society be like without tabloids like the Sun to keep us informed on a daily basis of how people wish to lead their lives. And obviously they must cater to a readership that dotes on this type of article. Who cares what goes on in other people's lives. They have the right to live as they see fit as long as they don't infringe on the rights of others. Good luck to them.

What would society be like without tabloids like the Sun to keep us informed on a daily basis of how people wish to lead their lives. And obviously they must cater to a readership that dotes on this type of article. Who cares what goes on in other people's lives. They have the right to live as they see fit as long as they don't infringe on the rights of others. Good luck 

• Like 1

What would society be like without tabloids like the Sun to keep us informed on a daily basis of how people wish to lead their lives. And obviously they must cater to a readership that dotes on this type of article. Who cares what goes on in other people's lives. They have the right to live as they see fit as long as they don't infringe on the rights of others. Good luck to them.

11 hours ago, 2 is 1 said:

If nobody cares what other is doing, where is chance better in humanity?! Like here if student don't care , who go to say coverment it's not anymore acceptable what junta is doing! Selfish thinking that things can chance if look other direction!

disagree ....it's non of your business what this guy does as long as he's not breaking any law. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, oompie69 said:

it seems you posted this same 3 times ......  alzheimer's   ? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Why Me said:

I've met guys who claim to have banged both mom and daughter. But daughter and dad? This fellow's going to have serious bragging rights in the locker room.

Across the road young girl married bloke. Now father of bloke and young girl just had a baby.

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

So why do they have to shout it from the rooftops ? go to the newspapers ,flaunt it ?

I have no problem if two men want to roger each other or two women ,up to them ,but no i dont agree with them adopting children ,and why do they have to have parades and rainbow flags ,etc etc ,and today i read in the British papers that British rail have painted a bloody train in pride colours and staffed it with lgbt staff ,the worlds going f ing mad.

yes ...no reason to put it in news.... not anyone's business what they do. Each to his own. Just don't make a big deal of it and if it doesn't hurt or affect anyone else ok. imo

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Why Me said:

I've met guys who claim to have banged both mom and daughter. But daughter and dad? This fellow's going to have serious bragging rights in the locker room.

Only ever managed sisters myself ,never fancied their mum ,mind you now their older sister ????