Thailand approves new warrant against Red Bull heir over hit-and-run case

snoop1130

Look this guy has been flying around for 8 years going to every F1 event and the RTP, who can be like the Keystone Cops when someone rich needs to be captured, have done nothing to capture him. Why not? Some heads must roll. Disgusting to think that some of the people making these decisions were from the same police station as the dead cop.

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Vorayuth missed eight court summonses before authorities issued an arrest warrant five years after the incident. He later disappeared, apparently abroad, according to social media posts.

Maybe they can scrap one submarine and use the leftover 10 billion to find this guy and put him in jail?  I'm sure you can bribe half the US Senate for that money.  

18 minutes ago, TigerandDog said:

Now they just have to take the final step and red list him with Interpol

They won't. Finally all involved got paid and want let the dust settle down. The Boss is off the hook, and it will stay that way. Deputy Attorney-General Nate Naksuk is cleared and will enjoy his retirement and the envelopes. The self imposed PM mentioned lately his "concern", but "...will not interfere in the judicial process".

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

TCP Group, which owns the Thai Red Bull brand, has previously said it has no direct links with Vorayuth.

How about indirect links then? I mean, where do the generous stipends come from if not from company profits that the "lost scion" surely ought to receive frequently in order to finance his living in what I must presume to be a self-exile that is not exactly full of hardships? Also, how come that the "not directly involved" fugitive is so regularly attending Red Bull-sponsored racing sports events? It's all in an entirely private capacity, huh?

So double jeopardy does not apply in Thailand? make up the law as you go along, this is why I don’t believe the two Burma boys killed the Brits... bad for Thai tourism and many brown envelopes... If your unsure about your parentage don’t do a DNA in Thailand... a land of chronic distrust between its own population...  

This is like reading a fiction thriller recommended by a friend who dropped some spoilers, so your pretty sure you know who the novel is going to end but your simply riveted by the story-line and how it's going to reach it's conclusion.  :coffee1:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DerekJ said:

Ok maybe they’re smarter than I thought I think they were probably initially spreading false news stories probably to try and trick him into thinking that it was safe to return to Thailand if so somebody just blew it. 

Hanlon’s razor.

3 hours ago, tonysilly said:

Nobody ever speaks about the Police officer wife and family? How much they get paid?? 

It's all a diversion to keep the fact that a police officer was killed.  I have not seen any mention of that charge.  Is paying off the family all it takes to deleted a murder or manslaughter charge?  I guess so.