Like a soap opera! Belgian actor sneaked into Thailand after blacklist then appeared in Thai movies

webfact

2 hours ago, ChipButty said:

He's only roll playing

Rolling with the punches as they come in his new Role as a prisoner in IDC and soon to be Remand Prison.  All ripe for a new documentary film called "Escape from Remand" starring Sylvester Stallone as Prima.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Dear God !!! All this for an overstay ? The media department must be the biggest funded dept. in the bureau . If they spent less time promoting themselves maybe they'd get more done

26_8_63 แถลงข่าว_๒๐๐๘๒๖.jpg

Some locals who are in Switzerland will be easily spotted as they hang all around the banks.

2 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Dear God !!! All this for an overstay ? The media department must be the biggest funded dept. in the bureau . If they spent less time promoting themselves maybe they'd get more done

26_8_63 แถลงข่าว_๒๐๐๘๒๖.jpg

I see the two guys in the poster on the wall at the back are not wearing masks. I claim my five pounds.

Can't wait for spot the ballsup next week.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GlassWayOverHalfFull said:

He is a villain. He's been illegally milking the system for years. He should have been jailed first

Think he was probably contributing from his salaries. Rent food, women etc.

He is one being milked by a different woman most days

1 minute ago, RJRS1301 said:

Think he was probably contributing from his salaries. Rent food, women etc.

He is one being milked by a different woman most days

it's called supporting the local economy.

Never heard that movie stars and pop stars are very popular.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Initial investigations revealed that the suspect was bringing a string of Thai women back to his apartment. Each one was different to the last.

giving Belgian lessons on a one to one basis .? followed by some buns .. 

4 hours ago, webfact said:

It was also noted that he had an easy going personality and liked acting and was readily accepted into the Thai acting fraternity.

No hope of a bafta then .. 

Edited by Justgrazing
Sp

Wow. I believe I know this guy peripherally. He's not a bad guy, just broke, and ironically, since he was working in the movie business whatever money he made, he was paying taxes. Most likely it was the women who were helping him out since the movie business is dead now, and one of them dropped a dime on him. I believe his exploits are being exaggerated to make it appear that the popos were sleuths instead of it just being an irate ex making a call be the reason for his demise. Sad.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, webfact said:

A scouting agent invited him to appear in Thai movies and soaps

When you get "invited" you don't need passports, visas, or work permits...

Police also like to "invite" criminal suspects, because no need for warrants, charges, lawyers...

:giggle:

Edited by klauskunkel
  • Like 1

Want to work in Thailand but avoid hassle of a work permit? Dodgy visa, or maybe no visa?

Become an actor! Just the ticket!

Seriously however, maybe cops should check with those film makers re work permits for this guy