Like a soap opera! Belgian actor sneaked into Thailand after blacklist then appeared in Thai movies

webfact

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

thanks to idiots like him that makes reading TVF items fun... by the way, how do you say dummkopf in flemish?...

dwaas, gekke klootzak ? But better wait for Peter Denis answer ????

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Region 1 immigration officers received an email tip from another section of the IB that a European was living a nice life and was a presentable character. He could speak Thai well and clearly.

Something doesn't add up here, a European living a nice life, being presentable and speaking Thai so they reported him to the police? How dare he!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

It's hysterical. It took 12 officers to arrest one guy, who they then villainise as much as possible. Hate to point out their incompetence, but the fact he had been in broad daylight, even appearing on the TV shows all 12 probably watched at some point, for years before they caught up with him, kind of proves the point.

should be given life long visa. ,free apartment job with the thai tourist board. ,great asset to thailand.  ,for sure not the normal international gangster. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, ukrules said:

Something doesn't add up here, a European living a nice life, being presentable and speaking Thai so they reported him to the police? How dare he!

I believe an ex who had been supporting him dropped a dime on him. Not sure, but an educated guess.

Edited by vermin on arrival

8 minutes ago, vermin on arrival said:

I believe an ex who had been supporting him dropped a dime on him. Not sure, but an educated guess.

So he buttered the wrong Hot Crossed Buns and was dished out, I get it.  

OK so he was in the country illegally & had been blacklisted  but did very well to get away with it for so long. Maybe he was just :taking the mickey out of them" as he must have known that sooner or later.

He did his version of a "border run 555

"Initial investigations revealed that the suspect was bringing a string of Thai women back to his apartment. Each one was different to the last. Yet he didn't appear to have any work"

His name was 'Prima' you say?............Maybe he was "Just A Gigolo" 

Edited by sjbrownderby

One wonders if the RTP bosses, commandos and, for whatever reason, the guy in the hazmat suit ever front a press propaganda session about the snivelling little Redbull coward, whether these professionals will be wearing knee pads and carrying boxes of tissues.

end of rant

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

What a load of c++p, Haz mat suits, clowns in riot gear, what for?

Oops silly me it was to arrest a very dangerous criminal.

Do these clowns not understand how bloody stupid their antics are?

Good man we need a lot more doing this shake up the IB

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

Agreed. The uniformed are very adept at damaging the all important image of the LOS. (The "S"not longer means Smiles).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

the fact he had been in broad daylight, even appearing on the TV shows all 12 probably watched at some point, for years before they caught up with him, kind of proves the point.

Why and how would they know he was in Thailand illegally, simply by watching him in brief roles on tv? He was a popular member of his community and apparently not causing any harm to anyone and doing nothing to bring attention upon himself. A model citizen, in fact.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Tchooptip said:

Imagine If every country called for such a forceful display, with so many officials including a lot of high ranking officers holding a press conference, detailed explanations with a bunch of photos spreads out on a large board as if they finally had got their hands on the most dangerous serial killer of the century, all this unpacking for a man with no visa how on earth they do not realize it really lacks seriousness.

I take back what I said ! There is no longer a single tourist they are on the verge of depression, they put on this little comedy to boost the morale of the troops

8 hours ago, AndyAndyAndy said:

Unacceptable behavior!!! Fly him out and blacklist him from entering Thailand again!!!

Yep, that will fix it - will never be able to get back into Thailand again, they will be closely monitoring all  the leaky crossings into the country just looking out for him.. 

8 hours ago, colinneil said:

NO. 

• Like 2