Anutin promises his marijuana plans will go as planned

webfact

12 hours ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Having it in oil form makes it easier to take orally.In the 70's there was lots of oil around,it was a bit thicker then and we called it hash oil and we smoked it then.Apparently there's something about the process of burning it which increases the effect hence making it more efficient though it may also make getting lung cancer more efficient,although my cousin died of lung cancer at the age of 41 and she never smoked anything.

I only tried it one time, in the early 1970s.  I had had a lot of experiences with drugs in those days, but had never see "has oil" before. I was trying to impress people with my vast experiences. Took a hit. Fell on the bed, missed Christmas dinner.  Spent most of the evening spinning around in that alcoholic way, but with a psychedelic twist.  Yuck!  

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, rexall said:

I am not in favor of prohibition. However, the persistent myth that pot is just a harmless little herb growing by the side of the road ,put there by God for the good of humanity is bulloney! But don't tell anyone who smokes; they get really <deleted>.  It is estimated that around 4 million people in the U.S. have problems with marijuana.  Compared to the 20 million regular users; that is around 20% who may have chronic problems. That figure is about comparable to those who have problems with alcohol and other drugs.

They have problems alright. Finding good quality supply is often difficult. And in many states they still have to worry about the cops. 

8 minutes ago, whaleboneman said:

They have problems alright. Finding good quality supply is often difficult. And in many states they still have to worry about the cops. 

The rooms of Marijuana Anonymous and similar organizations are full of people who might not think your clever quip is so funny.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, whaleboneman said:

Excellent! I nominate for post of the year.

This may 

12 minutes ago, whaleboneman said:

Excellent! I nominate for post of the year.

This may be true for some people who smoke, perhaps most.  However, it is too general to be useful.  In some cases, marijuana causes rather than subdues aggression.  In the meantime Aldous Huxley ("Brave New World") had a few things to say about drugging a population in order to keep them pliable under control.
https://bit.ly/32FxmKU

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Sambotte said:

Considering the very bad quality of what you (not me hm ????) find everywhere in Thailand, the bad compressed full of chemicals...

Different strains of cannabis have been developed by a number of universities already to ensure the consistency and quality of the product. Studies are continuing. The law involving the cultivation of cannabis will be comprehensive and involve strict adherence by growers who must be licenced. This will not be a free-for-all for pot-heads. Currently, cannabis is widely and criminally grown and that is not likely to change as the government aims for a complete separation between recreational and medicinal use.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, grantbkk said:

This isn't the convicted heroin trafficker that did 4 years on the prison island of Australia?

No its the one who definitely didnt do 4  years as I think he was just helping out the police there,  kind of like charity work, as I recall he told everyone.

17 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Cannabis may not be physically addictive......But dont even try and say it does not have the possibility to be mentally addictive....Sure some people have no problem with it but many people fall deep into a cannabis lifestyle.........I am judging it just speaking the truth.... 

Another one who can't tell the difference between CBD and THC

• Like 2

17 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Yea video games, pizzas, potato chips, and cookies should see a increase sales....

Indeed a lazier youth. Should not be too hard to accomplish that goal.

Between the "IDIOT'S LANTERN" (mobile phones)  and marijuana ... it will soon become necessary to import labour to harvest rice etc. .

I see it already among the youth of this once beautiful country .... "I'll do the dishes and change the baby's diaper after I finish reading my never ending scroll of  "social media" and playing a couple of games of "Candy Crush" ". 

Lord help us ! 

18 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Cannabis may not be physically addictive......But dont even try and say it does not have the possibility to be mentally addictive....Sure some people have no problem with it but many people fall deep into a cannabis lifestyle.........I am judging it just speaking the truth.... 

And some people find food addictive too.

18 hours ago, webfact said:

while farmers can help extract cannabis oil to make cannabis products.

it's quite cute watching all the i don't know i'm wrong experts blather on in this thread. are you experts on here some of the thai farmers mentioned in the above quote ? 

laughable to suggest that the average thai farmer will be able to produce medical grade cannabis extracts. most of these farmers won't even be able to produce a product worth extracting in the first place.

• Like 1

Amen on let it fly. There are bigger fish to fry ( social issues ). There sure a bunch of sheeple falangs in this country! Disgusting. Go back to you home country and preach your <deleted>. I've seen 1st hand what this prohibition has done to my country. It is all political and economic started by the rich and famous from old. Do your home work boys. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Proboscis said:

And some people find food addictive too.

The word "addiction" is not very helpful, and the traditional distinction between so called "physical" and "mental" addiction is misleading.  More importantly, it is utterly meaningless to someone who has a serious problem with pot:  Yeah, we know  you have f***ed up your personal, professional and academic life with this chemical ... but thank gawd, it's not physically addictive like heroin!"

As to the spurious comparison to "food addiction."  Last time I checked, we need food to survive, which means that even people with "food addictions" must find some way to live with food while managing their compulsions. Correct me if I am wrong, but I have never heard that we need marijuana to survive.

Edited by rexall