90 day report - no reply

I submitted my 90 day report to Chaeng Wattana about 4 weeks ago and have had no reply yet. So now I am past my report date.

So what is best to do? I have the PO tracking receipt for the letter and confirmation that it was delivered.

Maybe wait another week and then visit Immigration and see if it was processed?

No fine at this time under the amnesty. Also no fine ever if you show the receipt and tracking that prove it was sent and received.

I guess you could try contacting them by phone about it but I think most people end up doing it in person.

My recent experience: Filed my post 7 August and never received a response so I checked online and no report was evident. I called CW and was told my report was denied and I must come to MTT and make the report. I did that Friday and received a red stamp in my passport stating I failed to report due to COVID 19 but got the accepted report receipt. The IO said I would not have to pay a fine because I made the report before Sept 1. There were many there in the same situation. Good luck to those that wait.

Same exact thing happened to me. One month and still no reply.

This is actually encouraging that it's not only you (or me) as it may just mean they are backed up because there were probably thousands sent around the same time. I hope that's it anyway.

I've lost my tracking notice so I guess I'm Sh*% out of luck if I don't receive it soon.

27 minutes ago, asiaexpat said:

My recent experience: Filed my post 7 August and never received a response so I checked online and no report was evident. I called CW and was told my report was denied and I must come to MTT and make the report. I did that Friday and received a red stamp in my passport stating I failed to report due to COVID 19 but got the accepted report receipt. The IO said I would not have to pay a fine because I made the report before Sept 1. There were many there in the same situation. Good luck to those that wait.

Why was it denied?  I'm in the same situation so i guess it happened to me too.

And guess what, the day after my 'no reply from CW' post, I received my 90 day confirmation in the post this morning. That makes it 38 days to get back to me since posting. I was told that many officials at the airport are only working 2 or 3 days a week due to low arrival numbers, so being CW overworked is hardly an excuse when there are spare officials around.

Just to clarify, I always post my 90 day notification 3 days before the 15 days before report date i.e. 18 days before. But is it possible to make an online report 18 days before or is it 15 days? I have tried in the past but something always fails. Is it that I am reporting too early? If I can't notify on-line and post less than 15 days before the letter might arrive too late for them to process. So catch-22 situation.....better not risk an on-line attempt and just carry on posting?

19 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

No fine at this time under the amnesty. Also no fine ever if you show the receipt and tracking that prove it was sent and received.

I guess you could try contacting them by phone about it but I think most people end up doing it in person.

I rang 1111 last week about my online report and actually spoke to someone, (who said it was in the queue, and pending, which I knew). It was approved the next day. Ringing up gets an answer, but you maybe not the one you are looking for.

1 hour ago, rak sa_ngop said:

And guess what, the day after my 'no reply from CW' post, I received my 90 day confirmation in the post this morning. That makes it 38 days to get back to me since posting. I was told that many officials at the airport are only working 2 or 3 days a week due to low arrival numbers, so being CW overworked is hardly an excuse when there are spare officials around.

Just to clarify, I always post my 90 day notification 3 days before the 15 days before report date i.e. 18 days before. But is it possible to make an online report 18 days before or is it 15 days? I have tried in the past but something always fails. Is it that I am reporting too early? If I can't notify on-line and post less than 15 days before the letter might arrive too late for them to process. So catch-22 situation.....better not risk an on-line attempt and just carry on posting?

15 days before for online reporting.