Trump defends accused Kenosha gunman, saying his life was likely in danger

webfact

15 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Why was the shooter being chased?

At the original point prior to any of his shootings, I don't think there's been any explanation/evidence of that... at least, not that I've seen.

After he shot and killed his first victim, then, it's pretty obviously why he was being chased. He'd just shot and killed a man.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, simple1 said:

really becoming nonsensical - in your scenario guy would be acting illegally - bye

Yes, you missed the point .

The driver arrested for DIU could not say that as he was illegally driving the car, that he would then be not liable for prosecution

Whether the drunk driver was legally or illegally driving the car would be irrelevant , same as the kid, whether he legally or illegally had the gun, that is irrelevant as well .

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, The Barmbeker said:

No he had no right to do that with a gun, because he was a minor and it was past curfew!

He was also from another state and had no right to be there!

Enough with the nonesense!

Yes, but using that rifle would be a different matter .

Whether he was legally there would be one issue , whether he acted in self defence or not, would be a separate issue .

Or do you have the Thai mentality *If he wasnt there , then it wouldnt have happened* ?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

I am sure Trump got his pardon card handy for the kid. Red meat and dog whistle at the ready for the fake law and order President. 

A president can only pardon federal crimes...these are state level charges. Maybe a brush-up on the Constitution is in order?

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

Say what you will about all this...having 3 people killed during a week of the US presidential campaign sure makes for a dramatic race...and there is still over 2 months to go; the rest of you have such boring elections ????????????

I see how you incorporated the word race there.  Very well done.