Trump defends accused Kenosha gunman, saying his life was likely in danger

webfact

9 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

The police kill more white than black people per year...almost twice as many. How about people look at the facts and not relying on emotions and media hysteria when discussing the police.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

I take it that you do not mean that it's okay then?  It just shows how corrupt and  pathetically moronic the US police are as a group. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Heppinger said:

Facts are tantamount to heresy when concerning cultural marxists.  Hysterical they will get when their emotions are not celebrated. 

...”the rate of fatal police shootingsamong Black Americans was much higher than that for any other ethnicity, standing at 31 fatal shootings per million of the population as of August 2020.” That’s pretty much in line with the disproportionately greater amount of crimes committed by blacks. 

• Sad 2

Just now, Heppinger said:

Your dealing with marxists that have the emotional and cognitive abilities of children, special needs children that is.  They are not interested in facts or evidence, they despise a society centered around traditional family and culture hence why they are hell bent on destroying it.  

Self defence with a AR-15 assualt rifle, the military version is the M16, I suppose soldiers are firing their rifles in self defence, but he ain't a soldier!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, jcsmith said:

Black Americans represent 13% of the population, white Americans are at least 60.4% and up to 72% depending on how you classify hispanics.  But let's say 60% to 13% you'd expect if all things were equal to see 4.6x more whites shot by police than blacks if all things were equal. That's not what you see:

Year on Year Number of Whites vs. Blacks killed ratio:

2017: 2.04x
2018: 1.9x
2019: 1.57x
2020: 1.96x
Average: 1.87x more whites are killed by police than blacks.
Expected ratio: 4.6x more.

That means that blacks by population are shot 247% more often than whites. And it's not just in shootings. You can see similar numbers across the board in the justice system. 

From what I saw while living in Chicago, blacks commit about 247% more crimes than whites, so...for that city your numbers make sense????????????

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, Thomas J said:

Jimthing

I dont understand your specific kind of stupidity but I do admire your conviction to it.  THERE IS NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER THAT THE YOUNG MAN WAS A WHITE NATIONALIST VIGILANTE.  

There is however documentation if you ever bothered to look up facts that all three of the people who he shot WERE CONVICTED FELONS.  Boy what a coincident that these "peaceful protesters" were all former criminals 

Protestors.JPG

So they deserved to die then?

35 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

It seems you may be the one with a problem if you can't distinguish between a democratically elected government and an unelected "junta."

Is Democracy when the Oligarchs controlling the money supply allow you to choose one of the two clowns they present to you?   

16 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Self defence with a AR-15 assualt rifle, the military version is the M16, I suppose soldiers are firing their rifles in self defence, but he ain't a soldier!

Doesn’t matter and you will see that when he gets acquitted. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, DBath said:

From what I saw while living in Chicago, blacks commit about 247% more crimes than whites, so...for that city your numbers make sense????????????

Riddle me this then. Let's take unarmed victims of fatal police shootings... This occurs 57% more often in blacks than whites. And the fatality rate of people shot by police is 280% higher for blacks than whites. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

More false arguments... More whites are killed because there are VASTLY more white people in the population than blacks.  When adjusted for their relatives presence in the population, blacks are far more likely to be killed by police than whites. Stop trotting out the same old false Trump arguments.

It’s funny that you are so willing to omit a key factor in that blacks commit far greater amount of crimes proportionately than do whites. 

• Like 1

Just now, jcsmith said:

Riddle me this then. Let's take unarmed victims of fatal police shootings... This occurs 57% more often in blacks than whites. And the fatality rate of people shot by police is 280% higher for blacks than whites. 

No, you are posting lies.

"the police fatally shot nine unarmed blacks and 19 unarmed whites in 2019, according to a Washington Post database, down from 38 and 32, respectively, in 2015. The Post defines “unarmed” broadly to include such cases as a suspect in Newark, N.J., who had a loaded handgun in his car during a police chase. In 2018 there were 7,407 black homicide victims. Assuming a comparable number of victims last year, those nine unarmed black victims of police shootings represent 0.1% of all African-Americans killed in 2019. By contrast, a police officer is 18½ times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male is to be killed by a police officer."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-myth-of-systemic-police-racism-11591119883

• Like 2