Trump alleges plane of 'thugs' being probed, but other officials cannot confirm it

webfact

2 minutes ago, candide said:

Trump said it!

Oh I see now , you dont believe anything Trump says , you think everything he says is a lie, so when he said that an investigation has been launched, then that must mean that an investigation hasn't been launched. 

I understand now how you formed your opinion 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

22 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Oh I see now , you dont believe anything Trump says , you think everything he says is a lie, so when he said that an investigation has been launched, then that must mean that an investigation hasn't been launched. 

I understand now how you formed your opinion 

Because no one on his team knows about any investigation. It was a conspiracy site that posted it months ago.

Also, with over 20,000 lies he does have form. Remember he said he had investigators in hawaii for obamas birth certicate and you wouldnt believe what they are finding, amazing things.

But he never actually sent any investigators.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

"Acting Homeland Security chief Wolf said the U.S. Justice Department was investigating individuals who were paying others to travel around the country to take part in protests."

That has nothing to do with what he said.

Btw, is it illegal to pay someone to protest?

• Like 1

And then they have cans of soup. Soup. And they throw the cans of soup. That’s better than a brick because you can’t throw a brick; it’s too heavy. But a can of soup, you can really put some power into that, right?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CorpusChristie said:

It does, it shows theres an investigation into people being paid to travel to protests in groups , which may be the same group of people that this story is about  

No it is nothing of the sort. He previously said he sent investigators to hawaii to investigate obamas birth certificate. He did no such thing.

It does not show there is an investigation. It only shows that trump said there is. No one else knows about any such investigation.

You didnt answer my question. Is it illegal to pay protestors?

5 minutes ago, Sujo said:

No it is nothing of the sort. He previously said he sent investigators to hawaii to investigate obamas birth certificate. He did no such thing.

It does not show there is an investigation. It only shows that trump said there is. No one else knows about any such investigation.

You didnt answer my question. Is it illegal to pay protestors?

Where is your proof that Trump didnt send his own investigators  to Hawaii ?

It isnt illegal to pay people to protest