Thai PM’s twin daughters file harassment and defamation complaint

snoop1130

On 9/2/2020 at 9:29 PM, chickenslegs said:

I'm not a fan of the PM but, as far as I know, his daughters are not involved in politics and are not responsible for the deeds of their father - despicable as they are.

IMHO - If the allegations against them are untrue they should be protected by the law.

BUT, if the allegations are true they should be punished by that same law.

On 9/2/2020 at 9:29 PM, chickenslegs said:

I'm not a fan of the PM but, as far as I know, his daughters are not involved in politics and are not responsible for the deeds of their father - despicable as they are.

IMHO - If the allegations against them are untrue they should be protected by the law.

It's a question of if they should know the money the spend is gained legally or not. 

As they are grown ups legally they have responsibilities it goes for the money you spent too. 

So if the money they get from there father is unlikely to be made legally as the money doesn't follow his salary. 

Or his money is made by coup a country they better not spent any of his money and don't get anything from him as that probably would be money laundering. 

Coups or drug Lords or corruption money and more in this level can never be spent legally. 

In many countries from the age of 15 years. 

So if they spend any of his money and demand there rights the only way they can get that is to scrutinies there fathers way of get the money if they spend any. 

But his a coup maker and then by law a criminal. 

And still sits on power nothing gonna go against him. 

I do believe he should have a fair trial after. 

Not the kind the use normally. 

And his family must be judged too. 

So that they go to court at this time is lack of understanding the situation and far from sensible. 

And no judge have the power to find the truth

Hopefully in the near future. 

Now they seek it

helps seams to be on the way but not the kind they are thinking 

Even a dinner paid by him is money laundering if money not made legally but possible not something you get convicted of. 

Fact is they have many possible ways to be connected to him illegal. 

So your statement not taken no matter you might be right but it's unlikely 

34 minutes ago, nausea said:

chan-o-cha.jpg.d3d7af5da0ef44110ca56c4706e49dfa.jpg.d3397ee4e970dcaa61228ec03eb790d3.jpg

Tomish, I'd say. Not exactly unattractive but a bit of a handfull. They make out with the makeup and stuff? We all have our cross to bear. Poor Prayut.

At least it's not a 3 finger salute..