Former PCD chief and two officials to pay 10.5 billion baht in infamous Klong Dan case

rooster59

52 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Should re-posess everything they own, every asset, every car, every property anything and everything and leave them penniless.

Yes i agree... but they probably hid their assets already they saw this coming. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, robblok said:

Yes i agree... but they probably hid their assets already they saw this coming. 

Don't know how it works here, but where I come from the court will put preservative seizure as soon as they get charged

Edited by Susco

2 hours ago, Susco said:

Don't know how it works here, but where I come from the court will put preservative seizure as soon as they get charged

Not sure either but i do know that its easier to get away with stuff here. I hope your right and I am wrong.

13 hours ago, Susco said:

Same where I was born, something involving this much money they would freeze everything the family owns, accounts, assets, shares, property you name it they found it.

Including immediate family assets.