Bang Lamphu, Khao San Deserted for COVID Concerns

snoop1130

Bang Lamphu, Khao San Deserted for COVID Concerns

jyui.PNG

BANGKOK, Sept 7 (TNA) – Business in Bang Lamphu-Khao San area slowed down after short recovery because a COVID-infected man had worked there. 

The Bang Lamphu market was unusually quiet this weekend. Crowds of people buying food and clothes became history there after a 37-year-old man who had worked at an entertainment place in the area was confirmed as a new case of coronavirus disease 2019 infection. 

Full Story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-532067

tnalogo.jpg

-- © Copyright TNA 2020-09-07

42 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Numerous reports of foreigners entering Thailand illegally through land borders 

Don't tell me : those very illegal immigrants you are referring to went straight to Kao San's discos and bar beers to celebrate their entry in the Kingdom. ????

This assumption lacks realism

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, alyx said:

Don't tell me : those very illegal immigrants you are referring to went straight to Kao San's discos and bar beers to celebrate their entry in the Kingdom. ????

This assumption lacks realism

The infected Thai guy had travelled from the north of Thailand , coincidently, where illegal immigrants cross the border

1 hour ago, CorpusChristie said:

Still 700 a day hospitalisations with Covid-19 in the UK , I dont suppose they are "paranoid" in the UK ?

No, in the UK they are not paranoid. They simply test a lot and report the results transparently. 

One more thing: Just have a look to the daily deaths (today, not in April!) caused by/with Covid, and compare these numbers with the daily traffic deaths in Thailand. This should even you give a hint about the paranoia and schizophrenia here in Thailand.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Flying Saucage said:

No, in the UK they are not paranoid. They simply test a lot and report the results transparently. 

One more thing: Just have a look to the daily deaths (today, not in April!) caused by/with Covid, and compare these numbers with the daily traffic deaths in Thailand. This should even you give a hint about the paranoia and schizophrenia here in Thailand.

I was referring to hospitalizations due to the virus, rather than positive tests 

700 hospitalizations per day with Covid in the UK, Zero in Thailand .

Thais take measures to avoid getting infected , you call that paranoia ...............and also wonder why Thailand doesnt open its borders to people who dont care about contracting and spreading the virus 

Edited by CorpusChristie
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Thais take measures to avoid getting infected , you call that paranoia ...............and also wonder why Thailand doesnt open its borders to people who dont care about contracting and spreading the virus 

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1181381-infected-dj’s-work-places-failed-to-maintain-basic-anti-covid-measures

Stop talking Sh.ite. Stop trying to be a Thai, it’s embarrassing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CorpusChristie said:

I was referring to hospitalizations due to the virus, rather than positive tests 

700 hospitalizations per day with Covid in the UK, Zero in Thailand .

I'm suspicious of the lack of testing.

Tests per 1m/population

UK : 259,229

TH : 10,729

Of course the UK will find more.

According to the article below, there have been 13,000 excess deaths above the average since March. Cooincidence? perhaps but I am suspicious

https://www.eastasiaforum.org/2020/08/06/lifting-the-veil-on-thailands-covid-19-success-story/

Edited by Chelseafan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kadilo said:

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1181381-infected-dj’s-work-places-failed-to-maintain-basic-anti-covid-measures

Stop talking Sh.ite. Stop trying to be a Thai, it’s embarrassing. 

We are talking about Koa San Road being empty and the reason for that is Thais are taking precautions as to not get infected . 

Those are the measures I was referring to in my post

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Grumpy John said:

There needs to be an education program for people over 50 who have diabeties, heart problems or lung problems to bring home the severity of the Wuhan China virus. 

You mean the Fauci virus, right? ????