Doctor's letter for 30 day extension

We just spoke to CW.

1. The certificate must come from a hospital, certificates from a clinic doctor are not accepted.

2. At CW there are no medical staff to check the certificate or the application.

3. You receive an "under consideration" stamp at the start and they send the application to head office for final approval. (2 visits required)

Letter from hospital on hospital letterhead. Will have to state yoyr condition and that you are unable to travel and indicate for jow long. 

Some IOs also require pictures.

It is generally expected that the patient will be hospitalized or have an obvious  physical injury (cast on a broken leg for example). This is not something that simply getting medical cate entitles you to.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Letter from hospital on hospital letterhead. Will have to state yoyr condition and that you are unable to travel and indicate for jow long. 

Some IOs also require pictures.

It is generally expected that the patient will be hospitalized or have an obvious  physical injury (cast on a broken leg for example). This is not something that simply getting medical cate entitles you to.

Don't mind me asking, but how do you know all this for certain?

Edited by snow flurry
incomplete sentence
  • Haha 2

Just now, snow flurry said:

In the main because Sheryl is extremely experienced in this field.

However hike off to a clinic and tell them you have migraine or anxiety to flying and get back to us how it planned out.

Hello!

I actually have a real condition that prevents me from flying due to Covid risk. Does it's enough if I simply show to the immigration an official letter from my doctor in Canada? Or does it absolutely needs to be from an hospital in Thailand?

Thank you in advance! :)

26 minutes ago, Mormolin said:

Hello!

I actually have a real condition that prevents me from flying due to Covid risk. Does it's enough if I simply show to the immigration an official letter from my doctor in Canada? Or does it absolutely needs to be from an hospital in Thailand?

Thank you in advance! ????

Read post #3.

Private hospitals in Thailand are world class. Your records can be forwarded from Canada to hospital in Thailand for assessment. 

Edited by DrJack54

10 hours ago, snow flurry said:

Are you serious asking that?

To get a doctors certificate, you need to be seriously ill/ injured and bedridden in hospital.

Now look at my case, in hospital, just out of a 1 month coma, my wife took doctors cert to immigration, and they queried the authenticity of the certificate.

Now somebody just trying to cheat the system to get a 30 day extension is beyond belief.

• Like 2