United States formally announces troop reduction in Iraq

webfact

3 hours ago, ShindenGo said:

Absolutely horrible decision in American history!! He’s playing with the lives lost in Iraq. No veteran NO VETERAN OR MILITARY can support Trump! He has denigrated generals, he has insulted John Bolton, he sought peace deals with North Korea and unilaterally and illegally assassinated political and religious leaders!

Trump is a threat to middle eastern peace and a threat to America

Why wouldn't veterans support withdrawing troops from Iraq? In what way is this a "horrible" decision? And while Trump did insult John Bolton, a true anti-Trump poster wouldn't hold it against him - guess you meant John McCain. Again, you're doing it wrong.

4 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

You can back that up??

May 20 2017 bragging about an 110 billion sale with 300+billion sale over the next 5 years I don’t know how to copy the exact website to show here perhaps after the pandemic I’ll take some classes to get better using this tool google is your friend Saudi arms deal may 20 2017 and cgw don’t assume so much just because I think trump is corrupt and a threat to our democracy you don’t know me

Edited by Tug

4 hours ago, Tug said:

May 20 2017 bragging about an 110 billion sale with 300+billion sale over the next 5 years I don’t know how to copy the exact website to show here perhaps after the pandemic I’ll take some classes to get better using this tool google is your friend Saudi arms deal may 20 2017 and cgw don’t assume so much just because I think trump is corrupt and a threat to our democracy you don’t know me

What that guy said............

5 hours ago, CGW said:

If you support "privileged liberalism" you don't need to back anything up from what I read ????

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Tug said:

As commented at the time, and covered later, many (if not most) of the items on that mega-deal were negotiated upon during Obama's term. One may see it as an indication all USA administrations are "in it", or as yet another example of Trump taking credit for an inheritance.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Morch said:

As commented at the time, and covered later, many (if not most) of the items on that mega-deal were negotiated upon during Obama's term. One may see it as an indication all USA administrations are "in it", or as yet another example of Trump taking credit for an inheritance.

Actually that so-called mega  arms deal for 110 billion consists mainly of letters of interest and intent. Not actual contracts

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/markaz/2017/06/05/the-110-billion-arms-deal-to-saudi-arabia-is-fake-news/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_United_States–Saudi_Arabia_arms_deal

As for that 300 billion figure... US Exports to the Saudis were actually greater under the Obama administration

https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c5170.html

12 hours ago, pegman said:

About damn time. Now hand over to the ICC the lying leadership that started the original invasion. Bush, Chaney, Rummy, Blair ....... for starters. 

Fantasies aside, the USA is not a member of the ICC, and does not recognize it's authority (before getting excited, same goes for Russia, China and others). Some ICC staff (prosecutors, maybe others too) already under USA sanctions.