Thai PM brushes aside opposition calls to step down because he has a job to do

webfact

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The Prime Minister brushed aside the opposition MPs’ calls for him to step down, saying that he still has a job to do for the people and the country.

The dictator is busy now.  He's trying to find away to avoid the creation of a substantial, educated Thai middle class and find a sucker to invest in the EEC.  

• Like 2

"despite calls from opposition MPs for him to step down". and here's me thinking there wasn't any opposition, I was probably wrong in thinking that, so who is the opposition? I thought it was the FFP (Future Forward Party) that the "PM" got rid off.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mavideol said:

and then they could restart to call it "the land of smiles" again...

Would like to agree, but sorrry, I can't. If he steps down, what will happen? Psychopathic Apirat for PM, or farang-hater Anutin, or the convicted drug dealer Thamanat? 

LOS is a LOST country. It needs a revolution to be rescued, to transform this Mafia-state of corrupt generals and selfish oligarchs into a democracy. But will this happen, ever?

Can't see any smiles coming in LOS. Sad.

• Like 1

On 9/10/2020 at 12:23 PM, YetAnother said:

quite true, but he isnt very good at it (and that is being generous)

HE ONCE GAVE OUT SOME MONEY MANY MONTHS AGO ....to victims of flooding....about 2k GBP!!!

SO IT WAS REPORTED.....

Edited by essox essox
after thought
  • Like 1

On 9/10/2020 at 3:45 PM, Scot123 said:

Didn't the elected PM that was ousted by him, a crime under the constitution so called escape under his watch? He or his side kicks still have not been elected by the people. He finally admitted to all he is a DICTATOR. 

it was quoted on here that "I CAN DO WHAT I WANT TO DO"......LONG TIME AGO....

• Like 1

If the inept could be removed from office with wishful thinking...this thread could surely do it!   It takes real action from real Thais to achieve that goal.  And it comes with broken sculls,  dead bodies and blood on the streets.   Remember the ones who come next maybe worse than the ones deposed!  This is Thailand after all. 

Edited by Grumpy John
Smelling
  • Like 1