Ford Mustang 5.0

AlfHuy

11 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

If you look back I'm not the one that is comparing prices in regards to the chips I made a generalization but now want to be exact. When I use the Kettle chips it was more in relationship to the difference in taste as noted I love chips and the chips here just don't taste the same that is the same with ice cream remember that is in general.

See's candy yes good but what I get and the family, ladies here is the variety package they include, Snickers, Reese peanut better cups, M&M, package by Costco Kirkland, 150 of them for $16.00 they go crazy for them here.

When it comes to vehicle never has been really big on them my 2nd and 3rd one was a 68 Chevy 396, and 65 Chev 427, nothing but problems every paycheck was spent to keep them up it wasn't until I got so tired my mom co-sign a loan and I purchased a brand new 71 Volks Super Beetle with a AM/FM, Sunroof best car I ever had drove and went everywhere when I gave it up I had close to 300,000 miles same clutch same trans and motor. I've been pretty much foreign until the Jeep after the Jeep it has all been Toyota. If they had a Toyota Tundra without the large price tag here it would be in the driveway right now!

So what are you driving now?

I used to go back every October and bring the Halloween variety packs back for the girls in the office, but they also really seemed to like Red Vines, so I used to bring a big tub of those as well. I go tuna fishing in Jun-Jul and always bring back smoked and jerked tuna, they really go crazy for that.  Spicy beef-jerky was a hit as well....

My sister (the one that loaned me the six) has a nice '89 T100 she bought new, she's looked at the Tundra a few times but has not pulled the trigger. I don't really like the front clip on the later models.

I think the best looking new pickup in the US today are the Silverados...

6 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

So what are you driving now?

I used to go back every October and bring the Halloween variety packs back for the girls in the office, but they also really seemed to like Red Vines, so I used to bring a big tub of those as well. I go tuna fishing in Jun-Jul and always bring back smoked and jerked tuna, they really go crazy for that.  Spicy beef-jerky was a hit as well....

My sister (the one that loaned me the six) has a nice '89 T100 she bought new, she's looked at the Tundra a few times but has not pulled the trigger. I don't really like the front clip on the later models.

I think the best looking new pickup in the US today are the Silverados...

My wife has a Yaris, I actually like driving that little thing easy to park, mines is a Hilux but after two years it has only 8,000 KM it is usually covered use for long trips to her farm only.  Most of my travel daily is on my PCX 150 best way to get around town I put in 50-70 Kilos a day after 8 years I just turn the clock 100,000 plus time to look at a new one.

I used to bring the Red Vines too but now that everyone has grown majority of items are vitamins, over the counter medicine and all the women needs for the skin etc. to stay young stuff. As I noted I couldn't care how good it looks whatever time I have left here the less time I spend in the shop the better so anything American is out. I was actually thinking of buying a old VW van and having it restore like a tiny home just in case?

On 9/12/2020 at 4:48 AM, Yellowtail said:

They are also already in the country. That said, the market is what it is and the duties drive up the value of used cars as well.

The other thing that drives up the value of used cars is the low cost of labor, making it more feasible to keep a car on the road longer, when it would be too expensive to maintain back home at the $120 an hour shop labor rate.