Johnson lashes out at EU as he clears first hurdle for Brexit treaty breach

snoop1130

21 hours ago, Loiner said:

Yes the trick WA, that May, the EU and Remainers thought would allow the EU to still control the UK. Well Boris saw through it. although he even took it through Parliament to get Brexit done, but still can find ways to override it. He's pulled it off, right before your very eyes and you are all now shafted.

So you admit that Boris was a liar. He lied to Parliament and he lied to the country last December and enough of the electorate fell for that lie to give him his majority.

Or do you believe that the 43.6% who voted Tory were in on the plot?

The problem for you with your analysis is that if, as you say, Boris tricked us all, tricked the EU and "has pulled it off" what is left is May's deal!

Remember May's deal? The one you Brexiteers all referred to as traitorous BRINO!

What does that make Boris, and what does it make you for swallowing his lies?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nauseus said:

This link is proof that that EU wish to form an army but 49 was denying this fact.

Now whether it is a +ve or - ve is a matter of opinion. You of course can have yours. I only see it as all negative.

That is all.

Why it is it  negative to have E.U. army ? ....does the U.K . Not also have an army ...so why ?

Rule for one but not good for the other ...? As usual ????

Edited by david555

21 hours ago, Loiner said:

Trade deals are still going on. The rest of the world doesn't care about the EU being shafted at their own game.

Forgot to respond to this bit; I was laughing so much at it.

What trade deals are still going on which will replace the 43% of UK exports currently going to the EU?

Nowhere near that, yet! Trade agreements that have been signed

• Like 1

17 hours ago, luckyluke said:

Looks reasonable to me. 

I don't see anything negative in this. 

Maybe I overlook it, will be glad to read what I missed. 

The proposal is for an alliance of member states similar to NATO.

No matter how often @nauseus tries to convince us that it will be an independent army controlled by and answerable to an unelected bureaucracy! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, david555 said:

Why it is it  negative to have E.U. army ....does the U.K . Not also have an army also ...so why ?

Rule for one but not good for the other ...? As usual ????

Well nauseus never pretended that he found the British Army all positive,

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

Well nauseus never pretended that he found the British Army all positive,

That would be at  my surprise ....as how ever they would keep ruling the waves ....as past century's

No i think hey has the highest estimation for them ,unless he is now in mental turmoil...????

Cant believe a Union jackman is not  positive in the Tommy's

Edited by david555
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

The proposal is for an alliance of member states similar to NATO.

No matter how often @nauseus tries to convince us that it will be an independent army controlled by and answerable to an unelected bureaucracy! 

Your words  not mine  but I agree. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nauseus said:

The fact is that the continental Europeans do not have the best record of managing armies, do they?  

I do not see any reason for that statement ...unless you point at some "special excesses" in the past who where despicable .....

Edited by david555

49 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

So you admit that Boris was a liar. He lied to Parliament and he lied to the country last December and enough of the electorate fell for that lie to give him his majority.

Or do you believe that the 43.6% who voted Tory were in on the plot?

The problem for you with your analysis is that if, as you say, Boris tricked us all, tricked the EU and "has pulled it off" what is left is May's deal!

Remember May's deal? The one you Brexiteers all referred to as traitorous BRINO!

What does that make Boris, and what does it make you for swallowing his lies?

I don't care what Boris told the Remainer Parliament and certainly don't care what the EU thought they had agreed with him. It was the step needed to get us out of the EU. He's dealing with liars, cheats and traitors so I don't care what he tells them.

As he continues to override any clauses that do not suit the UK, he has my full support. Now we are out he can ditch the whole WA for me, and I hope he does too. The more, the better.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, nauseus said:

The fact is that the continental Europeans do not have the best record of managing armies, do they?  

I have no idea.

I don't see, nowadays, the utility of an army,

but also don't see why a kingdom, like the U.K., united states, like the U.S.A, should get one, but not an union, like the E.U..

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Forgot to respond to this bit; I was laughing so much at it.

What trade deals are still going on which will replace the 43% of UK exports currently going to the EU?

Nowhere near that, yet! Trade agreements that have been signed

Which of the 43% of UK exports currently going to the EU will not be there next January?

Nobody knows, but you would have us believe all of them. Well that's simply not going to be the case.

How many new trade agreements will increase our exports? You don't know that either, but there will be many. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

You are ignoring the very important, indeed vital, point that ditching his Northern Ireland Protocol means what is left is the exact same deal the you lot all called traitorous BRINO!

If those clauses do not suit the UK, why did he present them as a personal triumph? Why did he present them as an oven ready deal? Why did he repeatedly say that they would get Brexit done?

He won an election on all of that; and you now say he was lying all the time! Not just lying to the EU, but lying to us, the British people!

Still, he has form on the latter dating back at least to 2016.

Not ignoring that, because we can change what ever is left too. 

Why, why, why, who cares because we are out now.
He may have lied to the EU, in which case well done Boris. He may have lied to Remainers, same same. The most important is that he told us that he would get Brexit done. So no lie there.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, 7by7 said:

You are ignoring the very important, indeed vital, point that ditching his Northern Ireland Protocol means what is left is the exact same deal the you lot all called traitorous BRINO!

If those clauses do not suit the UK, why did he present them as a personal triumph? Why did he present them as an oven ready deal? Why did he repeatedly say that they would get Brexit done?

He won an election on all of that; and you now say he was lying all the time! Not just lying to the EU, but lying to us, the British people!

Still, he has form on the latter dating back at least to 2016.

don,t know why the remainers. are so worried about the eus reaction to northern ireland is,perhaps we should take a leaf out the French farmer's book,pretend to agree then prevent British lorries importing their produce into france by attacking and burning them while the bold gendarmes looked on and scratched theirselves,let britain do the same in northern ireland after we,ve left.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

12 hours ago, nauseus said:

I agreed with the line: that it will be an independent army controlled by and answerable to an unelected bureaucracy! 

Where in EU policy statements does it say an EU army would be independent of government and answerable only to a bureaucracy? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, nauseus said:

I agreed with the line: that it will be an independent army controlled by and answerable to an unelected bureaucracy! 

Ah, I see.

You're editing my post by deleting the words "The proposal is for an alliance of member states similar to NATO.

No matter how often @nauseus tries to convince us that" in order to change it's meaning.

Tactics worthy of Cummings and his lying puppet.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, kingdong said:

don,t know why the remainers. are so worried about the eus reaction to northern ireland is,perhaps we should take a leaf out the French farmer's book,pretend to agree then prevent British lorries importing their produce into france by attacking and burning them while the bold gendarmes looked on and scratched theirselves,let britain do the same in northern ireland after we,ve left.

It is not the EU's reaction which is of concern. From everything I've read they don't care whether the customs border is on the actual border or down the Irish Sea.

That you are advocating taking violent action by the British on the Northern Ireland border proves how little you know about the sensitivity of the subject amongst both Nationalists and Unionists.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Ah, I see.

You're editing my post by deleting the words "The proposal is for an alliance of member states similar to NATO.

No matter how often @nauseus tries to convince us that" in order to change it's meaning.

Tactics worthy of Cummings and his lying puppet.

I haven't edited your post. I have merely clarified the part of it that I agreed with.

Now you insinuate that I am a liar - anyone who reads these posts back can see that that is not true - have a great weekend. 

• Sad 1