Two inmates break free in daring escape

webfact

Two inmates break free in daring escape

By The Nation

800_4012d4a42c606a8.jpg?v=1601453423

Two inmates broke out of a Krabi prison on Tuesday by cutting the metal bars of their cell and jumping over the wall.

Arnon Denmad, 32, and Monthon Khansaman, 47, who were serving sentences for drug abuse managed to make their way out of their cells at around 3am, and squeezed through the barbed wire until they got to the wall.

The prison warden believes they used blankets to cushion their drop from the high wall, while CCTV footage showed them making their way to a bus station.

Police have launched a manhunt for the two and will search Monthon’s home in Krabi and Arnon’s home in Trang province.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30395393

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-09-30

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, webfact said:

The prison warden believes they used blankets to cushion their drop from the high wall, while CCTV footage showed them making their way to a bus station.

I want see prison where have blanket in here! Brown you know what has chance owner!

17 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

Great thing to announce.

The funny thing is, the 2 cons will still probably go there.

Like other Thai men/boys, Benz comes to mind, they have to ask mummy what to do next

Edited by Grumpy one
  • Sad 1

On 10/1/2020 at 8:41 AM, whaleboneman said:

I'll try.  "I want to see a Thai prison with blankets. Maybe a prisoner with brown you know what (envelope?) owns one."

Klong Prem issues small pillows and mattresses to inmates so why not blankets when the evenings are cold?