Trump moved to military hospital after COVID-19 diagnosis

rooster59

1 hour ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Get well soon Sir! The free world is holding it's breath, our survival depends on you.

But consider the timing here. Trump just can't help himself. What a showman! He will ace the sympathy vote. Furthermore, if as a virile dude jacked up on HCQ and zinc(for which he was mauled by the haters) he beats covid with no sweat, will it be enough to persuade the left to come out from under their beds and get on with life? An incredible show. Go Donald Trump, let's beat this thing and heal the world.

Symphati vote? When he have being an idiot getting the virus? The most powerful man in the world, with the biggest security system knocked out by a virus? Symphati my ..... if its one who could have avoided this, it is himself. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, serenedion said:

Given Trump's psychopathology, I don't think that any kind of ruse like that is possible. Apparently, to the dismay of his advisers and fellow Republicans, he thought that he had won the debate.

I suspected it to be a ruse, but going to the hospital is causing me to think otherwise.  If he would have stayed quarantined in the WH with some sort of bought-off doctor (like Ronnie Jackson), that's what I expected.  With the hospital info is liable to leak out.

On the other hand the info shutdown on the "series of mini-strokes" has been pretty solid.

1 hour ago, Kelsall said:

Good move, an abundance of caution.

Other people with Covid 19 are kept out of hospitals unless they are seriously ill.

Is this a case of the President getting special treatment?  Or a case of the administration lying to us?