Trump moved to military hospital after COVID-19 diagnosis

rooster59

32 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

Now who is delusional? The four presidents leading up to Trump were all psychopathic narcissists with a massive death toll, the war on terror killed millions and increased terror 6000%

What a president should be is not what you will ever get, but at least Trump has pumped the brakes a little on war mongering.

Nope. He started an economic war with China that everyone around him told him not to do, but he's a spoiled man-child that just grabs at the nearest, shiniest object.

• Thanks 1

Trump's admission to hospital started with the  "slow" walk to the helicopter for reason of "low fever" which indicates a non asymptomatic situation. Followed by the announcement of being prescribed a cocktail including an as  yet under trial medication.

Real or theatrical does not alter the fact that this situation  provides for some interesting variables in potential outcome!

• Like 2

Just now, Dumbastheycome said:

Trump's admission to hospital started with the  "slow" walk to the helicopter for reason of "low fever" which indicates a non asymptomatic situation. Followed by the announcement of being prescribed a cocktail including an as  yet under trial medication.

Real or theatrical does not alter the fact that this situation  provides for some interesting variables in potential outcome!

I could use a cocktail to get me thru the next 30 days...gonna be brutal

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Dumbastheycome said:

Vegas odds makers just gave Joe a sympathy bump.

• Thanks 2

I always said this disease is bad , personal experience ( lucky not myself ) , and many people laughed . Corona isn't a funny virus and this ain't over yet , it only just starting . People get sick and die from this , and if somebody gets it when they do not take care , hmmm well i do not want them to get it , but they did look for it . If some idiot did tell people many lies and denying it gets it , i can't feel anything for him.

Karma is a bitch .

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, serenedion said:

Even if you're nonsense about the previous presidents being narcissistic psycopaths were true, why leave out Reagan.

A Hollywood actor is a narcissist?  Surely you jest!

23 minutes ago, serenedion said:

You think if Reagan shot himself he would have gotten that sympathy bump? You think if he had recommended that other people shoot themselves he would have gotten that sympathy bump?

Since the time of that shooting much has been revealed, particularly some info involving the subsequent POTUS.  If interested do some searching on the relationship between he and the shooter.

Sorry to digress.

1 hour ago, PatOngo said:

No they're NOT! Let's see him eat his own words now "It'll just go away" Why does the big buffoon even need a hospital?

lol the office of the POTUS is considered the  leader of the free world ,you wouldn't deny the "office" that luxury of the best facilities. They have rooms specially designed for the President!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Trump has personally guaranteed debt of $421 million coming due over the next 4 years. He needs cash flow from the government to service that debt, which is why he charged the Secret Service protecting him $765,000 for golf buggies, and a further $950,000 for their accommodation while he was playing golf at his Doral complex. That property has a $125 million debt falling due in 2023.

If he loses, that cash flow dries up. Why else would he have fought so long and hard against the release of his tax returns? His creditors can pull the plug any time they want.

In Australia, a bankrupt cannot hold public office. Maybe he is not bankrupt, but he looks awfully damn close to me.

how much would it cost for each Trump supporter to contribute to the $421M "relief fund" ? More than what a MAGA hat is sold for? 

Edited by Opl
  • Haha 1