EU, UK to step up Brexit talks to try to close 'significant gaps' over trade deal

rooster59

20 hours ago, elliss said:

Wow , you have a good memory ..

today's news 555

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/10/05/newly-found-grave-anglo-saxon-warlord-could-rewrite-history/

Newly found grave of Anglo-Saxon warlord could rewrite history of post-Roman Britain

The ‘Marlow Warlord’ has been found buried on a hilltop above Thames Valley alongside highly decorated spears, shears and other paraphenalia

38 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Ah, you mean Dominic! A mere paid worker bee and employee. He’s certainly not faceless – his face is plastered over all the chattering classes press and media.

How can you lot all decide that he’s the Machiavellian mastermind who is really ruling the whole country? You are all so fascinated with tales of political machinations, conflict intrigue and doom.  Did you even realise that Game of Thrones was an imaginary fantasy period drama, not actual real world history, or did you believe it all?

Is he elected?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

You didnt think that through did you?

Scotland objects to being ruled by foreigners so wants to leave the UK but we also want to rejoin the EU so we can be ruled by foreigners?

out the frying pan,into the fire.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, vogie said:

Most Brits do not consider other Brits as foreigners, only the SNP do that, such is the hatred of the SNP and the way they have conditioned their followers. 

"Most Brits do not...."

?O.K. might be ....but what about …"those... English" …?  ????????????

Edited by david555
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, vogie said:

There are not many of your baiting posts worth a reply and the above post falls into that catagory.

As I soot's your purpose and means always , to call someone's words as you like , .... but  not consider  your own as so, most of the time ????

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, vogie said:

Most Brits do not consider other Brits as foreigners, only the SNP do that, such is the hatred of the SNP and the way they have conditioned their followers. 

Oddly enough Vogie even after we get independence we will still be British.

Now I know you English nationalists get confused about the difference between English/British and what the boundaries are for where England ends and other countries start but truth is you will still not be foreigners. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

A bureaucrat in other words ????.

And unelected at that. 

Along with the house of Lords. 

There you go. He’s a simple British bureaucrat. We don’t elect them and they don’t rule us. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

I think you are spending too much time on here, you don't even know what you are writing anymore.

And keep calling me an English nationalist is pure baiting, the Scots nats move in a very nasty way and that will be their downfall, they cannot keep lying and keep getting away with it.

Congratulations on splitting Scotland, you must be so proud.

I am perfectly aware of what I am writing. Your failure to comprehend what others have written is an inconvenience for me but hardly my fault.

Scots "nats" dont hate foreigners. The English "nats" do. The reason you dont think you are an English "nat" is because you equate England with the UK. You dont even realise you are doing it. Now personally I dont blame you for that. Its the environment you were brought up in. Since the victorian era the words England and British became interchangeable. Maps even showed the word England plastered across the whole of the UK.

After 2014 independence was pretty much going no-where. We still could not convince a majority in Scotland to vote for it.

Then along came Brexit.

Congratulations on splitting up the UK, you must be so proud.

Still you were warned that voting for Brexit would mean Scotland leaving the union and you went ahead and did it anyway so it really cant be that much of an issue for you now can it?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

I need a new soot.

As i said you before ...as a non native english many slang talk pass me ....

like rain dropping on my head and dripping down to end where it down somewhere disapear in a drain ????

9 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

I am perfectly aware of what I am writing. Your failure to comprehend what others have written is an inconvenience for me but hardly my fault.

Scots "nats" dont hate foreigners. The English "nats" do. The reason you dont think you are an English "nat" is because you equate England with the UK. You dont even realise you are doing it. Now personally I dont blame you for that. Its the environment you were brought up in. Since the victorian era the words England and British became interchangeable. Maps even showed the word England plastered across the whole of the UK.

After 2014 independence was pretty much going no-where. We still could not convince a majority in Scotland to vote for it.

Then along came Brexit.

Congratulations on splitting up the UK, you must be so proud.

Still you were warned that voting for Brexit would mean Scotland leaving the union and you went ahead and did it anyway so it really cant be that much of an issue for you now can it?

SNP = Hypocricy. 'I don't like nationalists even though I am one. You are not making sense, goodbye.

Edited by vogie
  • Like 2