11 teachers and staff of Sarasas School to face multiple charges

rooster59

11 teachers and staff of Sarasas School to face multiple charges

Sarasas-kid-room.jpg

Eleven teachers and staff, of a kindergarten and nursery at Sarasas Witaed Ratchaphruek School in Nonthaburi province, have been identified by police as having allegedly physically abused 30 children in their care, said Pol Maj-Gen Paisal Wongwatcharamongkol, Commander of Nonthaburi Provincial Police, told the media today (Saturday).

The Commander held a meeting at Chaiyapruek police station with officers investigating alleged violence against school children, by teachers and staff, ahead of possible legal action. The meeting was also attended by representatives of the Teachers’ Council of Thailand and the Office of the Private Education Promotion Commission.

Pol Maj-Gen Paisal said that three of the eleven suspects have already been charged by the police and summonses have been issued for the remainder, requiring them to report to police inquiry officers tomorrow, to acknowledge the charges, which include assault, torture and illegal detention.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/11-teachers-and-staff-of-sarasas-school-to-face-multiple-charges/

thaipbs.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2020-10-04

1 hour ago, holy cow cm said:

Witch hunt. This is getting out of control and by all means there are not many abusive teachers. some yes but less than .005%.

Shall they let them walk free an continue ? Leave the punishining to the families of the kidz.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Neanderthals! A total revision of the national culture is long, long overdue!

With the leader of the dinosaurs the owner of the schools as witnessed by his outburst the other day in his response to the allegations.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LukKrueng said:

Ummm, those actually originated in Europe, not Asia.

There are 2 schools of thought, 1 saying they have been eliminated by homo sapiens (us) about 15-30 thousands years ago due to fighting over food and water sources, the other school saying they actually disappeared by inter breeding with homo sapiens. Those of the 2nd school claim that modern Europeans have a lot more neanderthal traces in their DNA than any other ethnicity. There was an article about it here, on tvf, last week. 

So were are you from? 

Fortunately. we developed sufficiently to walk upright! :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Pol Maj-Gen Paisal said that three of the eleven suspects have already been charged by the police and summonses have been issued for the remainder, requiring them to report to police inquiry officers tomorrow,

In the real world they would all be arrested and taken in for questioning about child abuse. In Thailand, the police sit on their a*** and wait for them to roll up at the door. I guess they're too busy with all their 20th century piles of forms and other paperwork. And anyway, it's about nothing important. Happens all the time in Thailand.

6 hours ago, LukKrueng said:

There are 2 schools of thought, 1 saying they have been eliminated by homo sapiens (us) about 15-30 thousands years ago due to fighting over food and water sources, the other school saying they actually disappeared by inter breeding with homo sapiens. Those of the 2nd school claim that modern Europeans have a lot more neanderthal traces in their DNA than any other ethnicity. There was an article about it here, on tvf, last week. 

So were are you from? 

East Asians seem to have the most Neanderthal DNA in their genomes, followed by those of European ancestry. Africans, long thought to have no Neanderthal DNA, were recently found to have genes from the hominins comprising around 0.3 percent of their genome.28 Apr 2020 (from google)

I actually got offered a job at this place but the hours didn't work out.  I am lucky I dodged that one.

It's true a lot of their teachers are working illegally.  I was on a skype interview and there were a lot of non natives in the meeting.  Finally some Turkish and Filipino's got the job.

Edited by johnray

Maybe, just maybe, this is what part of the current student protests are about ?

The relatively new protest group on the block are called " Bad Students " and they have been very vocal about this sort of abuse that seems to be prevalent throughout the whole education system here.

Can you imagine having that sort of treatment dished out to you throughout all of you schooling years ?

When at school, 15/16 years old I got more or less what I deserved, I didn't complain, no point really as I brought it on myself ????

But, it seems to me, and I have no kids in Thai schools, that abuse (sexual & physical) attacks are more of the norm than the exception.

What to do ? I honestly do not know, but I'm hopeful that more of these despicable excuses for teachers & teachers assistants are found out, reported and financially destroyed, they should NOT be put out to pasture keeping their pensions and other benefits ( Standing in society comes to mind) 

I look forward to more, bigger student protests, they have many items on their agenda but I'm pretty sure an overhaul of the Thai education system is up there with the downfall of the dinosaurs.

9 hours ago, Megasin1 said:

East Asians seem to have the most Neanderthal DNA in their genomes, followed by those of European ancestry. Africans, long thought to have no Neanderthal DNA, were recently found to have genes from the hominins comprising around 0.3 percent of their genome.28 Apr 2020 (from google)

Yet Thailand is in SOUTH EAST Asia, not easy Asia

18 hours ago, LukKrueng said:

So were are you from? 

Also Neanderthals had relatively larger brains and were more peaceful than their homo sapien cousins. So being a Neanderthal aint that bad. 

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 1:55 PM, LukKrueng said:

So were are you from? 

You might know the saying: ' If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, well it might very well be.... But surely Neanderthais is used here merely as a euphemism for 'stultified'.

1 hour ago, Andre0720 said:

You might know the saying: ' If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, well it might very well be.... But surely Neanderthais is used here merely as a euphemism for 'stultified'.

My point was that it was used as an insult and it was out of place