How to avoid pooping the next day. Not a joke.

Jingthing

2 hours ago, HashBrownHarry said:

what a peculiar question?

Not peculiar at all. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is quite common. I have issues from gall bladder surgery which are complicated by hemorrhoid surgery. For those of us in our sixties and seventies, poop is complicated.????

Just now, KhunFred said:

Not peculiar at all. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is quite common. I have issues from gall bladder surgery which are complicated by hemorrhoid surgery. For those of us in our sixties and seventies, poop is complicated.????

Have you ever seen this question asked on here before?

2 minutes ago, baansgr said:

Get up 30 minutes earlier and have your coffee.

Unfortunately the timing isn't nearly all that predictable.

In other words I could get up three hours early, drink double the coffee, and still not be sure I would take care of bizness before I need to. 

30 minutes definitely wouldn't cut it.

But getting up super early and trying is an option. 

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Unfortunately the timing isn't nearly all that predictable.

In other words I could get up three hours early, drink double the coffee, and still not be sure I would take care of bizness before I need to. 

30 minutes definitely wouldn't cut it.

But getting up super early and trying is an option. 

well, if that's the way you want to handle it.... get up an hour early.

eat 5-6 mandarin oranges, and one cup of yogurt.

wash it down with 2 cups of strong coffee.

within 20 minutes you'll get an urgent call from your aunt flo.

Just go a few times and take Imodium.

I'm guessing this traffic related.  The dread of being stuck in traffic and nowhere to go.  Next toilet 35 minutes away.  I've been there.

Edited by johnray

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

The immodium if taken to be taken when? The night before?

For me it kicks in in about 2 hours and lasts 8-12h from there.

If you do the 1-2-3 laxative, it takes a few hours hours to kick in and then everything, and I mean everything, comes out in the next 4-6 hours with very little warning. So that'd be a hobby fore the day before. You will feel extremely hungry and will need fluids, not sure how to soothe a growling empty stomach. Electrolytes recommended to compensate for the fluid loss.

Looks like this:

1797004052_-123.jpg.16f14a9bc8f4c8f493a4f809c1aeaff8.jpg

One is plenty, unless you want cramps.

Edited by DrTuner

1 hour ago, ChouDoufu said:

well, if that's the way you want to handle it.... get up an hour early.

eat 5-6 mandarin oranges, and one cup of yogurt.

wash it down with 2 cups of strong coffee.

within 20 minutes you'll get an urgent call from your aunt flo.

and if it doesn't work

cleanup on aisle 6.

Just take that stuff that makes you <deleted> everything out on the evening before, you should be emptied out and solid the next day lol. Not sure how this is serious though, you would need to pee several times a day anyway, just do your thing faster? Maybe you lack fibers in your diet if holding up is a issue due to the structure of your brown art.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

Sticky rice usually clogs me up and dehydration form being so hot......as where Id have to get my bum gun out and try and blow out my O ring and get things moving.....the rice just creates this sticky plug inside

It wasnt that I was trying but was just noticing the results from eating alot of it..cheese too but can be $$$

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Where the heck is op going that there are no toilet facilities? 

Even if out in the jungle he can just dig a hole. 

Before when I did some travels with long distance busses, the last thing I wanted, was to use the public toilets where we stopped, or even worse the toilet in the buss, so I used Imodium. Still today when travelling with a car, I have problem to use public toilets at the gas stations. However most shopping centers have decent and clean toilets today, so no problem to use them, even I most of the time keep myself until I reach the hotel or home. 

When that is said, using chems to stop pooping is not something that is healthy, and can affect your digesting system for a long time. 

2 hours ago, Tagged said:

Before when I did some travels with long distance busses, the last thing I wanted, was to use the public toilets where we stopped, or even worse the toilet in the buss, so I used Imodium. Still today when travelling with a car, I have problem to use public toilets at the gas stations. However most shopping centers have decent and clean toilets today, so no problem to use them, even I most of the time keep myself until I reach the hotel or home. 

When that is said, using chems to stop pooping is not something that is healthy, and can affect your digesting system for a long time. 

Yeah obviously taking meds to block a natural healthy process is unhealthy.  But one time is different than regular use.

16 hours ago, HashBrownHarry said:

what a peculiar question?

Strange to actually ask it, but who doesn't think about it from time to time, especially if you're going out to the mall and you don't like using public toilets. Trying to pre-dump is not usually very effective LOL. On a side note - Terminal 21 has amazing auto washing toilets that are fully adjustable.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yeah obviously taking meds to block a natural healthy process is unhealthy.  But one time is different than regular use.

Don't waste your money on the imported Imodium. Just buy a Thai made brand. The generic drug name is Loperamide HCL 2mg which is available everywhere.

• Like 1

Well I've digested all of these largely good suggestions and I think I'll try something a little different.

I don't like the idea of using laxatives to clear out and I don't like the idea of eating a no fiber diet the day before. 

Yesterday I had three meals and woke up naturally very early with quite satisfactory results even before coffee.

So my admittedly risky idea is to eat the same or similar three meals including my usual 2 prunes with dinner. 

Then hope for a repeat the next morning. 

Plus take one immodium after that.

Oh I didn't mention that the "magical" dinner I had the night before included a large portion of food processed fresh ginger cooked with hot light olive oil. My theory is the ginger is key. Not a special potion but part of one of my regular dishes. 

11 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Well I've digested all of these largely good suggestions and I think I'll try something a little different.

I don't like the idea of using laxatives to clear out and I don't like the idea of eating a no fiber diet the day before. 

Yesterday I had three meals and woke up naturally very early with quite satisfactory results even before coffee.

So my admittedly risky idea is to eat the same or similar three meals including my usual 2 prunes with dinner. 

Then hope for a repeat the next morning. 

Plus take one immodium after that.

the fitne tea doesnt give diarrhea, it just force a complete

emptying, i feel like i got vacuum in my tummy after,

its very dependable but a discomfort in the small hours before its flush time

• Thanks 1